Boldin does want to play football

MAJBobby

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get why some fans are angry, here.

But I think Boldin is simply being smart.

If he's gonna play, he wants to play for the best.

When they traded Watkins, that is when I think he had second thoughts. They sold him on the WR corp, and then turned around and traded the best WR on the roster. I may have retired too.

Edited by JM2009

Release him. He's older and wants a ring and Superbowl. After his hardwork over the years (not for us) give him that.

No, if this is true, he lied in a ghoulish manner. Why should we help him, while sending them to the rival whose strategy has been to deliberately mess with us.

Hopefully, this is yet another dumb rumor.

When they traded Watkins, that is when I think he had second thoughts. They sold him on the WR corp, and then turned around and traded the best WR on the roster. I may have retired too.

They weren't going to do SQUAT if Watkins WAS here. That's a bunch of BS. He's a F'n quitter and never should have signed here in the first place. Retain his rights...screw him.

Edited by Azucho98

They weren't going to do SQUAT if Watkins WAS here. That's a bunch of BS. He's a F'n quitter and never should have signed here in the first place. Retain his rights...screw him.

The WR corp with a Watkins is much better than what it is now. He is a true number one that could be a top five if he can stay on the field. Boldin expected an offense with him. he probably shook his head when he saw what was happening.

The WR corp with a Watkins is much better than what it is now. He is a true number one that could be a top five if he can stay on the field. Boldin expected an offense with him. he probably shook his head when he saw what was happening.

The Bills were 2-6 in the games Sammy played last year.

Could this be considered tampering?

....no....Marshawn retired and then the Raiders started courting him.with Seattle's permission.....

The only thing that was standing in the way of the trade was Lynch passing a physical for the Raiders, which he did on Wednesday morning, a source informed of the situation said.

The draft compensation will be a swap of late-round picks in 2018. Seattle gets Oakland's fifth-round pick in exchange for Lynch and the Seahawks' sixth-round pick, according to the Raiders.

Meh. I dont have a hard line stance in situations like this -- normally i likely say hold the rights to avoid making the competition better. In this case, I'm fine with whatever. I think hes toast and don't think we are pushing our chips on the table - so if a long term vet who was here for a week of practice decided this wasn't the fit for him, go do you dude.