Boldin does want to play football

MAJBobby

Bills have enuf possession receivers (if you include Clay). What this offence could use big time is a guy who runs good routes, has good hands and can absolutely take the top off the D.

Yeah. Watkins with 12 targets per game regardless of coverage.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills have enuf possession receivers (if you include Clay). What this offence could use big time is a guy who runs good routes, has good hands and can absolutely take the top off the D.

That guy is still in college or could be Streater when he's available. No other FA receivers like that. Vets that may help, Marques Wilson (CHI) James Jones (GB) Hakeem Nicks (NYG) Cecil Shorts (TB) Eddie Royal (CHI) Aaron Dobson (AZ) Justin Blackmon (JAGS) -- not many great options.

Does anyone think he is 2nd guessing his retirement? Supposedly he retired as he believed the Bills weren't a contender and that he wanted to go to the Pats after Edelman's injury. 1/4 of the way through the year, the Bills are a game ahead of the Pats and are in need of receiving help. He would have been the perfect person, but i think he burned the bridge on the way out based on his Patriot comments. Thoughts?

He burned his bridge by signing and quitting a week later. Don't need someone like that here.

I almost looked disinterested... That one interception was not pretty.

And that, too.

Does anyone think he is 2nd guessing his retirement? Supposedly he retired as he believed the Bills weren't a contender and that he wanted to go to the Pats after Edelman's injury. 1/4 of the way through the year, the Bills are a game ahead of the Pats and are in need of receiving help. He would have been the perfect person, but i think he burned the bridge on the way out based on his Patriot comments. Thoughts?

Forget him, washed up bum anyway.

That guy is still in college or could be Streater when he's available. No other FA receivers like that. Vets that may help, Marques Wilson (CHI) James Jones (GB) Hakeem Nicks (NYG) Cecil Shorts (TB) Eddie Royal (CHI) Aaron Dobson (AZ) Justin Blackmon (JAGS) -- not many great options.

Or that guy might be on another team right now. I was thinking trade. Its looking as though the D can hold up its end. Bills season will be a reflection of what the O can (or can't) do. Personally I think finding that guy is critical and of the highest priority if you want to give it your best shot this year. They could perhaps make the playoffs without him, but they could develop into a dangerous team that could surprise if they had a legit deep threat and the chemistry worked out well with Taylor. I like John Brown.

^^^ this right here, save your dignity and retire.

Always my theory on that. He looked REALLY SLOW AND BAD.

One more loss and the Giants could be trading players for low picks. A 7th for Brandon Marshall, anyone?

Edited by BobChalmers

Ironically his claim was that he wanted to do more for social injustice. Haven't heard a peep from him after he left..meanwhile the NFL has been front page national news daily through the last 2 weeks. Major platform that he really could have benefitted from.

He has been a little involved-

https://twitter.com/AnquanBoldin