2018 Mock drafts and top prospects

Watkins101

21. Buffalo Bills | Mason Rudolph | QB | Oklahoma State

Tyrod Taylor doesn’t look like the long-term answer for the Bills at quarterback, and the early returns aren’t promising on Nate Peterman. A bit of a reach this early, Rudolph is big, athletic and talented, but needs more polish and consistency.

25. Buffalo Bills (from KC) | Maurice Hurst | DL | Michigan

Marcell Dareus was traded to Jacksonville, and Kyle Williams isn’t getting any younger, making defensive tackle a huge need for the Bills this offseason. Hurst has been one of the most disruptive defenders in all of college football this season.

53. Buffalo Bills | Christian Kirk | WR | Texas A&M

60. Buffalo Bills (from LAR) | Duke Dawson | CB | Florida

95. Buffalo Bills (from PHI) | Jack Cichy | LB | Wisconsin

117. Buffalo Bills | Bryce Love | RB | Stanford

20 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

21. Buffalo Bills | Mason Rudolph | QB | Oklahoma State

Tyrod Taylor doesn’t look like the long-term answer for the Bills at quarterback, and the early returns aren’t promising on Nate Peterman. A bit of a reach this early, Rudolph is big, athletic and talented, but needs more polish and consistency.

25. Buffalo Bills (from KC) | Maurice Hurst | DL | Michigan

Marcell Dareus was traded to Jacksonville, and Kyle Williams isn’t getting any younger, making defensive tackle a huge need for the Bills this offseason. Hurst has been one of the most disruptive defenders in all of college football this season.

53. Buffalo Bills | Christian Kirk | WR | Texas A&M

60. Buffalo Bills (from LAR) | Duke Dawson | CB | Florida

95. Buffalo Bills (from PHI) | Jack Cichy | LB | Wisconsin

117. Buffalo Bills | Bryce Love | RB | Stanford

Love the Christian Kirk pick, he is the type of guy New England would want. Very Danny Amendola/Golden Tate like.

21: R1P21
EDGE ARDEN KEY
LSU
25: R1P25
DL LOWELL LOTULELEI
UTAH
53: R2P21
G ISAIAH WYNN
GEORGIA
60: R2P28
OT MITCH HYATT
CLEMSON
95: R3P31
QB MIKE WHITE
WESTERN KENTUCKY
123: R4P21
LB AZEEM VICTOR
WASHINGTON
160: R5P21
WR DANTE PETTIS
WASHINGTON
166: R5P27
RB AKRUM WADLEY
IOWA

I guess the kid from WKentucky is one of the few 4 year starters that's not in the top of the first round, and I don't think we should touch Browning from what I've seen.

Edited by thunderingsquid

6 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:
21: R1P21
EDGE ARDEN KEY
LSU
25: R1P25
DL LOWELL LOTULELEI
UTAH
53: R2P21
G ISAIAH WYNN
GEORGIA
60: R2P28
OT MITCH HYATT
CLEMSON
95: R3P31
QB MIKE WHITE
WESTERN KENTUCKY
123: R4P21
LB AZEEM VICTOR
WASHINGTON
160: R5P21
WR DANTE PETTIS
WASHINGTON
166: R5P27
RB AKRUM WADLEY
IOWA

I guess the kid from WKentucky is one of the few 4 year starters that's not in the top of the first round, and I don't think we should touch Browning from what I've seen.

Why post this? Garbage draft.

20 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Yeah.  A QB from W. Kentucky at #95 is probably not going to help the cause much.

LOWELL LOTULELE @ #25, now that's a different story.

Exactly my thoughts completely. No first round QB in a draft where there's a good 5-6 prospects that could upgrade us immediately is a huge miss for me. Even Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson who I'm skeptical of, I'd still take one because they cannot be any worse than what we have.

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

Exactly my thoughts completely. No first round QB in a draft where there's a good 5-6 prospects that could upgrade us immediately is a huge miss for me. Even Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson who I'm skeptical of, I'd still take one because they cannot be any worse than what we have.

Have you really not learned that this is false yet?

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

It's a terrible point that should really never be made. It can always be worse, and in our case it was displayed that it can be much worse.

Sorry, but the top 6 guys, every single one of them is better than Tyrod and Peterman. Got to take a shot at one of them, I love Rudolph, that's my guy but if he is gone I wouldn't hesitate to draft another. That's just my opinion. Do you really think one of the top guys can beat 5 INTs in one half? And even if you want to make a case for Tyrod, there's a really good chance he gets cut or traded so we are left with Peterman. So yeah, I'll take my chances on one of the top 6.

3 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Running QBs that have gotten hurt...all of them.  Please stay away from this.  Wentz injured on a running play, Watson injured on a roll out running play, RG3 injured on multiple running plays, EJ Manuel injured on a running play, Tyrod injured on running play...I don't think we will be interested in a running QB.  I think they will be looking for a pass first guy.  No more scrambling around and then throwing the ball.  If we've learned one thing this year, it's keep your QB from getting hurt...Rodgers, Wentz, Watson, Luck maybe dead, Taylor...so many QB injuries.  Timing, accuracy, arm strength, a mentally capable QB who makes smart decisions to stay off of the injury list please. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

Running QBs that have gotten hurt...all of them.  Please stay away from this.  Wentz injured on a running play, Watson injured on a roll out running play, RG3 injured on multiple running plays, EJ Manuel injured on a running play, Tyrod injured on running play...I don't think we will be interested in a running QB.  I think they will be looking for a pass first guy.  No more scrambling around and then throwing the ball.  If we've learned one thing this year, it's keep your QB from getting hurt...Rodgers, Wentz, Watson, Luck maybe dead, Taylor...so many QB injuries.  Timing, accuracy, arm strength, a mentally capable QB who makes smart decisions to stay off of the injury list please. 

That's fair, I only included him for arguments sake. I do think he'll be better than Tyrod and Peterman though but he is probably not what we're looking for.

7 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

That's fair, I only included him for arguments sake. I do think he'll be better than Tyrod and Peterman though but he is probably not what we're looking for.

Even if he is better...where is Watson right now?  Everyone chirped about not grabbing him but it is a fact that running QBs tend to get hurt all the time and sure enough...a season ending injury in year one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.