New England RB's

Who do you choose?

Gilly has catching up to do in the offense but was proclaimed the goal one back when acquired, Rex Burkhead was great in his absence, James White Super Bowl performance is a memory worth saving and Dion Lewis was THE MAN when healthy.

I'm holding Burkhead right now but will have to drop two players to grab a def and kicker.. he's in consideration.

Who do you think will end up being the one worth drafting?

I have Gillislee riding my bench right now in my 12 team standard scoring league. Probably just a flex option but who knows what the Patriots will do. They can talk all they want about Brady playing until he's 100 but age will catch up to him eventually.

Gillislee is going to be goal line and bellcow (as much is BB uses a bellcow). I think Burkhead will be used in the slot a lot now without Edelman. Look for Lewis there too.

This is my worry. If I drop Burkhead and keep Robby Anderson or Kenny Britt instead and it blows up in my face, I'll be bummed for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.