Richie tried to fight Marcell in Baltimore

CuddyDark

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than zero chance in hell that Marcel was late for two practices in one week and McD didn't do anything about it. This is nonsense.

What? He sent Marcell home and he missed an entire game because of it. How can you say he did nothing? LMAO

I'm still trying to find out where to buy tickets to see all the Bills games in that Madden 18 simulation...

:lol: :lol:

Richie chocked slammed Marcel thru the Hell in a Cell onto a bed of thumbtacks?

Thats what i heard but it was AFTER Yarborough hit marcell with a steel chair in the locker room so he wouldn't be 100% for the fight.

Huh. What I heard was Dareus was getting into Tyrod's face about not being a franchise QB. Dareus punched Tyrod who ended up with a concussion and Richie squared off to fight Dareus. Bills tried to cover it all up by playing Tyrod until he got a concussion "in the game".

:lol: :lol:

I call it punchgate.

What? He sent Marcell home and he missed an entire game because of it. How can you say he did nothing? LMAO

I meant, obviously, that there is no way McD wouldn't have done something serious after this alleged first missed practice. And impossible that McD would not have done something after a second alleged missed practice. So obviously this whole idea is a bunch of crap.

Mods, scrap this crap.

I think they should leave it, but change the title to include "rumor"...all too often on this site have we seen odd threads like this pop up and eventually be proven true.

Not saying this one is (or isn't); simply leaving the possibility open.

Just a rumor, but interesting. If anyone can beat some sense into Marcell, Richie's the guy to do it.

Maybe Sean, Richie and Marcell need a 30-second meeting every morning. Sean tells the big boy what to do and tells Rickie to keep an eye on him. That should do it.

I agree, Richie and Kyle need to pound some sense into Marcel. We're not paying him 100M to pretend he's Haynesworthless....figure it out Dareus and grow up...

He was much more of a hot head and inability to control his anger.

Dareus is just someone that isn't naturally motivated. I hate saying that because he's one of my favorites but I think it's the truth.

I'd rather calm a guy down than have to fire someone up.

I agree to certain extent. But RI cost his team's with stupid penalties and suspensions. He was a pretty bad dude.

Dareus smoked weed and drove too fast. He's had a million people close to him die and probs my doesn't have anyone to keep him in check. But I believe he's a good guy who just does some dumb things.

And sadly, he probably thinks of the Bills as a job and minor league after playing at Alabama.

I agree to certain extent. But RI cost his team's with stupid penalties and suspensions. He was a pretty bad dude.

Dareus smoked weed and drove too fast. He's had a million people close to him die and probs my doesn't have anyone to keep him in check. But I believe he's a good guy who just does some dumb things.

And sadly, he probably thinks of the Bills as a job and minor league after playing at Alabama.

truth spoken. he was used to playing on a winning program, respected program.

bills, a winning program?

respected, lol.

I understand your points....I hate the tragedies he's gone through.

However, this is the 3rd straight coaching staff in which he's had issues with. He was one of my favorites but not I'm losing patience with him.