Hogan had a nice TD this week

Individually? No. Over the last few years my respect has grown for Edelman as a receiver. I think either of the might be good for 60-65 grabs this year, but they aren't Edelman, in my opinion.

I didn't mean statistically. Who will fill his role? sorry for the confusion.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is one of the reasons Whaley was fired. He didnt understand value whatsoever. Losing Gilislee was the last straw IMO

Captain I am still torn about Whaley. Don't get me wrong, I am glad at this stage he is gone. However, he did some good things and then just plain did some boneheaded things.

Will he ever get another GM chance in this League? Maybe with the old "I didn't pick the Coach" excuse, which may be a good one.

I didn't mean statistically. Who will fill his role? sorry for the confusion.

Wow...hmmm...BH, that's actually an even tougher question, my friend.

As someone said in another thread - you could assemble a team of currently-playing former Bills that would beat this Bills team.

Never thought about that. But I believe it 100%. If someone had time I would love to see a roster..ex Lynch at RB, Watkins WR1, Gilmore CB, Darby cb2, Peters LT, qb would be tough, Fitz?

Still think he would have been worth the money. Not an all-pro, but just plain worth the money.

Agree should have kept him.

As someone said in another thread - you could assemble a team of currently-playing former Bills that would beat this Bills team.

This is true.

It applies across the roster I am afraid. Kirby was making the point in the surprise cuts thread, and I agree with him, that there don't appear to be 53 NFL calibre football players on this team as it stands. Go back to 2015 and we were cutting people who ended up on other rosters..... the lines of Deonte Thompson and Ross Cockrell et al. That 2015 roster should have been a playoff team. It really should. More than any other year that team was built to compete.

Absolutely right. I've been saying this since before that season started. We had the great defense carried over from the Marrone/Schwartz regime, and now had Watkins, Shady, TT, a very good O line on the left side at least -- but Wrecks screwed the pooch. No discipline, no organization imposed from above. Ryan had relied on leadership from the players, and Mario and Dareus worked against him instead of supporting him. The wrong coach for this team. With the right coach, this team was going to the playoffs, and Whaley's decisions would have looked a lot better. It was the Pegulas who hired Wrecks, not Whaley, and the team built for that one year didn't hold up during the second year of the coach's tenure.

Details please.

During an interview on "the Herd" Rob was discussing the Patriots and Brady.

Cowherd asked how hard was it for him when in Buffalo to stop BB, Brady and the Pats. Rob went into detail how when he was working under BB that he never met someone as brilliant & intelligent as him when it came to football and utilizing what he had. Cowherd brought up how Hogan was a fringe player here but Brady made him into a solid number 3 receiver, Rob replied by saying Hogan was a very good player and that when Rex found out they lost Hogan to the Pats, that he was really pissed off at the front office because part of the plan in the off-season was to keep him.