Air Pegula in Phoenix, rumored for JJ Nelson

YoloinOhio

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ridiculous to think the Pegulas have any idea what they're doing. They've already proven to make bad choices with Rex, and now McDermott and Beane.

Watkins. Darby. Ragland.

Do these people even KNOW they're in Arizona? I doubt it.

If only Bon Jovi bought the team. We'd totally be winning by now.

I only hope that, for long time members here, all 35,000 plus of your posts weren't as bad as this kne.

I hadn't noticed on other threads as I wasn't in those threads you mentioned, but some friends of mine in AZ told me about it, and I had seen it on Twitter in a couple places. I don't know how valid the rumors are, but seen it in a number of places now and apparently been on sports radio talk in AZ too.

LOL Twitter probably got it from the other thread.

No it was on AZ Sports radio too this morning and rumors are in a number of places in AZ according to a couple friends I know who moved there. They aren't happy about it because they don't feel J. Browns health is reliable enough and Fitz is likely in his last year.

Edited by Alphadawg7

well done.

who the heck is JJ Nelson though

Speedster deep threat in AZ. He has shown some potential, but its been a crowded and talented WR group there, so he would be an intriguing guy at WR and give us that guy who can take the top of the D.

For those who want more info: He is a 3rd year WR and in his first 2 years in a crowded WR group in AZ, he has put up:

45 Rec for 867 yards and a 19.3 YPC with 8 TD's.

This kid is explosive. And all the talk I have seen on him after looking up how he has been doing in camp is that he has really improved his route running to become more than just a deep threat. He is a Ted Ginn type guy looking to become a more complete WR. But again, AZ has a lot of talent at WR ahead of with Fitz and both Browns. So he is expendable really for AZ at this point.