It's Legal 18th TBDAHOT@Hammers Lot Parking List

Hammered a Lot

As always parking choices are "Prime" (limited party area parking) or "General". If you would like "Prime" or "General" spot(s), please post 1Prime or 1General. Parking starts at 6:30am sharp. "Prime spots held till 7:30 am, General till 8:30 am. Please post est. arrival time. MoSt ImPoRtAnTlY Please have & SHOW when you ARRIVE a LARGE easy to read sign with TBD & your parking choice (P or G) on it. Please tell use your name so we can cross it off the Guest List. List closes 9-8-17 9pm sharp Hammer Time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go down 20A to East Aurora.

You lecturing me???

so you are saying you are going to leave the game early and not join your friends in some drinking and celebrating. I see how you are.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

My money is on the tree trunk.

yeah. But he's a lawyer

All I have to do is throw some thick sliced hickory smoked bacon on the grill and Mrags turns into a kitty.

actually, it's me that puts the bacon on the grill. I do it because feeding others keeps me from killing people

Yep

oh shush, you will be leaving before the half is over anyway.

I'll hold him down for you.

Also, hit me up this evening, go over what beef you want. W

Stay on topic Parking Thread

All I have to do is throw some thick sliced hickory smoked bacon on the grill and Mrags turns into a kitty.

Stay on topic Oarking Thresd

you can't leave until after the game so that basically means 630-7 when abbot opens back up. Your easy out is useless

Stay on topic Parking thread