This team is being built like water

Buffalo716

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an exaggeration to say a line is different....when it has a different player on it? Okay......

We have the same LB group as 2014 too, I guess. And same OL.

You said we don't have the same 2014 defensive line. When you have 3/4 of the same line, saying we don't is an exaggeration. We changed one player

The point of playing like a river is that rivers do not stop flowing...

They keep going, they keep grinding away at the obstacle. It doesn't stop when it gets tough.

Football is won by the team with the most heart. Which team will play til the last whistle without stopping.

Brady proved that last SB by never giving up

The point of playing like a river is that rivers do not stop flowing...

They keep going, they keep grinding away at the obstacle. It doesn't stop when it gets tough.

Football is won by the team with the most heart. Which team will play til the last whistle without stopping.

Brady proved that last SB by never giving up

I think this team is being built more like Waterworld, but to each their own. How many games do you think Sean Aquaman McDermott and Sea Bean will win this year?

You said we don't have the same 2014 defensive line. When you have 3/4 of the same line, saying we don't is an exaggeration. We changed one player

2014 line. Mario, Dareus, Kyle, Hughes.

2017 line. Lawson, Dareus, Kyle, Hughes.

Those aren't the same. It's not an exaggeration. It's cut and dry.

Here me out. Rex was building the bully. In your face, brawn. Beat you up while telling you that you are about to get beat up.

My favorite coach asked us before what we want to play like. A lot of people said like a rock. Solid, strong and sturdy.

But he said No! I want you to play like water! You see, in the battle of the river and the rock, the river always wins... because it just keeps going.

The Bills right now are like water. Just ebbing and flowing waiting to develop their identity. Which will be to never give up. Play 100% until the final whistle.

And that DOES win football games

Hopefully the bills play like that river

Woah deep.

Although in reality water keeps going until it finds the lowest level. Then it settles in...

Woah deep.

Although in reality water keeps going until it finds the lowest level. Then it settles in...

if the water is absorbed due to lack of volume, but in regards to erosion, both water and wind erode rock. over massive periods of time, yes...but that facts remains.

Was always curious why Water was left out of the Earth, Wind and Fire band.

I actually asked my father that question when I was younger. haha