Join my Luke Falk Cult!

Roundybout

Falk has excellent mechanics, goes through his progressions and is accurate in tight windows. He also has adequate arm strength to fit in tight windows and throws an excellent fade.

The question is -- is he willing to work to get better...I think the fact that he had scholarship offers pulled due to weird circumstances -- walked on at WSU and then won the starters role over many higher touted recruits shows a good work ethic and motivation.

I like him as much as anyone out there-- but the NFL tends to be a measurables league and he is short on velocity and weight/muscle.

No matter what the Bills do with Tyrod -- the team should try to get one of the top 5 rated QBs in a deep class. That will mean spending one or both #1's and then using the rest of the picks in the top 100 to build depth where needed.

Last throught...Leach didn't disappoint last night with his post game interview on ESPN....he was asked what Pullman was like last night--he said "Its like Woodstock but everyone stil has their clothes on."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.