Join my Luke Falk Cult!

Roundybout

• 2 weeks later...

Yah, he lit it up, but versus who? -Montana State is a middle of the pack 2A team..... Lets see him hit numbers like that Sept 16th vs. Oregon...

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/sep/16/falk-throws-four-touchdowns-to-give-washington-sta/#/0

52-23 over Oregon State....6 touchdown passes...

Our future QB has a great drive to win too:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pac12/2017/08/22/luke-falk-washington-state-tom-brady-plan-pac-12/590995001/

the senior from Logan, Utah, just doesn’t get the same attention as the others. Much like Brady was many years ago, Falk remains overshadowed among rivals — a nearly permanent condition for him since joining WSU as a non-scholarship player in 2013.

“That’s because of media base,” Cougars head coach Mike Leach said of Pullman’s much smaller media market. “Through his career, he’s done more with less, and he’s by far the most productive. And he’s starting to get a better cast.”

Our future QB has a great drive to win too:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pac12/2017/08/22/luke-falk-washington-state-tom-brady-plan-pac-12/590995001/

the senior from Logan, Utah, just doesn’t get the same attention as the others. Much like Brady was many years ago, Falk remains overshadowed among rivals — a nearly permanent condition for him since joining WSU as a non-scholarship player in 2013.

“That’s because of media base,” Cougars head coach Mike Leach said of Pullman’s much smaller media market. “Through his career, he’s done more with less, and he’s by far the most productive. And he’s starting to get a better cast.”

Right or Wrong he is going to get downgraded and knocked for the Air Raid Offense

Right or Wrong he is going to get downgraded and knocked for the Air Raid Offense

Just like Dak for never taking a snap under center/that DWI thing or Wilson for being too tiny. I just hope that the powers that be can see the good and not draft another TJ Graham.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

Just like Dak for never taking a snap under center/that DWI thing or Wilson for being too tiny. I just hope that the powers that be can see the good and not draft another TJ Graham.

I am not knocking him, but I also don't think he is graded high enough at this point to be taken were I think we are taking a QB, yet anyway

I am not knocking him, but I also don't think he is graded high enough at this point to be taken were I think we are taking a QB, yet anyway

As of right now I could see Falk going second round, maybe late first depending on the QB rush. There may be a lot more interested in drafting a QB high, like the Steelers or Chargers.

That said, I am not going to pretend to know anything about "draft grades" or rankings or whatnot.

McBean might want to use those 2 firsts on WR/OL help then grab Cool Hand Luke with one of the seconds. Risky game though.

As of right now I could see Falk going second round, maybe late first depending on the QB rush. There may be a lot more interested in drafting a QB high, like the Steelers or Chargers.

That said, I am not going to pretend to know anything about "draft grades" or rankings or whatnot.

McBean might want to use those 2 firsts on WR/OL help then grab Cool Hand Luke with one of the seconds. Risky game though.

QB should come first then the WR and other players. Outside Zone, WCO OL can always be found all over the draft you do not and really should not draft them high

I agree with your statement.

I've been a fan of Falk's since he was a sophomore, yet I think he's more of a second round pick than a first, unless there is a run on QB's.

That doesn't mean that Falk cannot become a successful NFL QB. I think he is a player that you have on your team as a rookie to watch and learn for a year. It would be a big mistake to have him be a starter right away.

I agree with your statement.

I've been a fan of Falk's since he was a sophomore, yet I think he's more of a second round pick than a first, unless there is a run on QB's.

That doesn't mean that Falk cannot become a successful NFL QB. I think he is a player that you have on your team as a rookie to watch and learn for a year. It would be a big mistake to have him be a starter right away.

Do this mean the Bills have to keep Tyrod then?

Not ready to join the cult. But is moving up in my rankings

He might not be my first choice...but he might be the one we can get...I'm curious about his leadership qualities...I have seen some of his interviews, and while seemingly intelligent, he doesn't seem to really strike me as a "take charge" type of leader- very soft spoken, mild mannered, and "boring" according to his coach...the Bills will have to find out if they think he can command a huddle...I would luv if he had Peterman's intangible qualities of leadership.

Edited by JaCrispy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.