I'm getting sick at the calls

Also need to go to the college model. Spot foul or 15 yards, enough of this chuck it as far as you can and hope for PI crap. The reward far outweighs the risk.

Does the ref have the option to put it at the spot of the foul if it's more than 15 yards?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haukulee

Hockuley

Hawkooley

Haukooli

Hawkuli

Hockulee

Hauculee

Honestly, Hochuli is probably the last attempt I'd try to spell by just hearing it. Not exactly "Smith".

Unfortunately every forum had their share of grammar police and spelling Nazis.

Haukulee

Hockuley

Hawkooley

Haukooli

Hawkuli

Hockulee

Hauculee

Honestly, Hochuli is probably the last attempt I'd try to spell by just hearing it. Not exactly "Smith".

I've always thought that surnames should never be under the jurisdiction of the grammar police.

been sick of all the **** calls for the last 35 years

at some point ya just need to deal with the curse.

I have.

I expect the calls.

Haukulee

Hockuley

Hawkooley

Haukooli

Hawkuli

Hockulee

Hauculee

racist

The Eagles game left a bad taste in our mouths, but Hochuli has always made it about himself. It's hard to watch games he officiates.

he acts like an angry Ukrainian.

Those guys have issues..

Buffalo did show a lack of discipline on thursday, but there is no doubt that Hochuli is terrible. Not just against the Bills, but whenever I see him.I notice three things.

1) He always favors the large market team

2) He calls an excessive amount of penalties.compared to most other officials

3) He gives long winded explanations that are mostly unnecessary, as if he gets commission for how long he talks.

I do not even want to watch a game when he is the official. You know that you will get a longer slower paced game where a high percentage of big plays for both teams will get called back.

He is the poster boy for what is wrong with NFL officials.

Edited by dgrochester55

It's preseason. Ok. But I just tuned in for about 10 minutes of the game. Starting with the offensive pass interference on our tight end. Even the Philly announcers thought that was a bad call.

There was a punt by Philly that went out at our 11, and we got called for holding by #51, who was last seen jogging toward the action at the end of the play. Watched it 5 times, couldn't see an infraction.

There was a nice 20 yard fun by Banyard eclipsed by a holding penalty on #19, Powell. Replay shows no holding WHATSOEVER.

This was a span of about 10 plays.

The call on our rookie #75 on the field goal attempt, which was missed, cost us the game. The guy missed, and they called our guy for half the distance for, what, trying to block a field goal? They were given first and goal and got a touchdown.

Here's a picture of a play during which the Philly announcers praised the left tackle for outstanding blocking, and the running back for nearly making a first down (ended up 4th and 4). Anybody see a hold here? He's got both arms around our guy.

WTF

holding.jpg

On the bright side maybe it will actually help us ?🤔

Like having an earlier pick in the draft , guess I'm just trying to make some honey out of ¥@"

The officiating is ruining the league.

It's getting so hard to watch. I don't even know what a penalty is anymore. It's become to the point of apathy when the Bills get called for a penalty.

It is getting ridiculous , every time there's a big play I 🙏 and keep my fingers crossed that there's no flag , it got to the point were i have to wait for the play to end , make sure there's no flags , and only then I can jump up start scaring my wife , kids and the dog

Teams should be aware of which referees are making bad calls and plan for these referees to be used as shields and other plays to make opposing players hit them or help in pickoffs. Yes it is not entirely fair but when zebras are making up calls they should not expect immunity to being used this way. I do NOT think they should be targeting them but just not treat them as innocent bystanders.

I can't remember if it was the Raiders or 49ers game, but on one punt play there were six flags thrown. One against the punting team, five against the returning team. The result...offsetting penalties, re-kick.