Trade Tyrod Taylor this week

sb_bound

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad BBMB had to die.

+1. Agree with that...

Too many duplicate threads or threads that should never be started. In the threads are veteran posters who are trying to explain to the newcomers how this board works. Then the newcomers feel offended andthe thread spirals into a poo storm

Edited by spillerhighlife

Any else concerned about Nate's accuracy besides Alhadawg and I? 52% and 50% in the first 2 games respectively.

All of yall that think we can lose on purpose to get the golden armed Franchise QB and then turn the winning back on should consider a quote from Vince Lobardi - "Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Once again excuses, excuses, excuses. I told ya he was not gonna succeed. I told you.

They didnt pick up his option

Again free runner in that protection is the QBs. Jesus. Wentz had the same issue later. That was on him.

Its called knowing the protection called and understanding the concept of that offense and protection. That Safety was his to beat. He didnt. Its on him

Correct, correct, correct.

We need to shop Tyrod Taylor this week. We can probably get a second round pick for him from Jacksonville after Bortles horrible preseason. It makes zero sense to hold onto Tyrod because we won't know what we have in Peterman when next years draft comes around.

Peterman displayed things in his second game that Tyrod will never be able to do, ever. those two picks you saw last night, those were the result of Tyrod trying to anticipate. he will eventually revert back into his shell and give you what you saw the last two years.

the over/under on Peterman starting just went down to game 6.

Can't agree at all on the tipped int on a safety blitz.. Lack of chemistry with Boldin is a factor on the 2nd.

keep making excuses for the kid.

Edited by Foxx

He looked like poop in a game where there is hardly any game planning, an offensive line with two horrible tackles, all new receivers, with a limited use of shady. I agree if you take tyrods legs away he is a bad qb, but this logic is to trade him and start a 7th round pick is dumb...as soon as the NFL coaches get some tape on Peterman most likely he would be toast

Who's giving up a second round pick for Taylor? The only answer is no one! Doug Marone has no ties to TT and he definitely does want that skill set.

Trade McCoy if you want some value. Too bad his cap figure hurts his value.

Edited by KRT88

We need to shop Tyrod Taylor this week. We can probably get a second round pick for him from Jacksonville after Bortles horrible preseason. It makes zero sense to hold onto Tyrod because we won't know what we have in Peterman when next years draft comes around.

Nobody is trading a 2nd for Taylor, though He could be good enough to get the Jags into the playoffs with all their other talent

When you trade your 2nd round pick for a player with that kind of contract ( IMO ) he should your starter, I don't believe many teams see him as one , now if a playoff team loses their starting QB then maybe, and I don't believe we could get a 2nd for him

Surprised Bills didn't use more QB rollouts. I believe McD wants to see the QB stand in the pocket and deliver quick read throws, at least for preseason. TT, hopefully, will be better with some game planning.

I don't believe the offensive line has ever been that good at pass blocking and Thursday was a continuation of that. The pocket collapsed surprisingly easy even with the first unit. A few screens might have helped.

That was an ugly offensive performance in game two. I can't believe the Bills are committing so many penalties. That must be driving the coaches nuts.

Offense: D

Defense: A

Special Teams: C-

Edited by richardb1952

I'm sorry, you guys are still under the impression that the Bills are trying to win this year. Sorry to burst your bubble but that isn't the case. We have one of the toughest schedules in the entire NFL and we just traded away two of our best players. This front office might not be willing to throw in the towel but they damn sure should. As constructed, this is a 6 win team. That means the Bills will foolishly win 3 too many games to nab an actual franchise caliber, future changing QB in next years draft. I know it sucks but this team needs to tear this down and build a foundation moving forward. We should be looking to trade older assets to get more draft capital. That means that this front office needs to be looking to move Kyle Williams, Eric Wood, Shady McCoy and Tyrod Taylor. Don't you think us fans deserve a real rebuild with a real shot at the future. How many times do we have to watch this franchise half ass this process only to end up in the same spot three years later. It's time to bite the bullet and do this rebuild right.

Surprised Bills didn't use more QB rollouts. I believe McD wants to see the QB stand in the pocket and deliver quick read throws, at least for preseason. TT, hopefully, will be better with some game planning.

I don't believe the offensive line has ever been that good at pass blocking and Thursday was a continuation of that. The pocket collapsed surprisingly easy even with the first unit. A few screens might have helped.

That was an ugly offensive performance in game two. I can't believe the Bills are committing so many penalties. That must be driving the coaches nuts.

Offense: D

Defense: A

Special Teams: C-

If it's what you are worst at - you should be doing it in preseason. I don't think we're running it the way we plan to, and thats fine.

I'm sorry, you guys are still under the impression that the Bills are trying to win this year. Sorry to burst your bubble but that isn't the case. We have one of the toughest schedules in the entire NFL and we just traded away two of our best players. This front office might not be willing to throw in the towel but they damn sure should. As constructed, this is a 6 win team. That means the Bills will foolishly win 3 too many games to nab an actual franchise caliber, future changing QB in next years draft. I know it sucks but this team needs to tear this down and build a foundation moving forward. We should be looking to trade older assets to get more draft capital. That means that this front office needs to be looking to move Kyle Williams, Eric Wood, Shady McCoy and Tyrod Taylor. Don't you think us fans deserve a real rebuild with a real shot at the future. How many times do we have to watch this franchise half ass this process only to end up in the same spot three years later. It's time to bite the bullet and do this rebuild right.

How are they half assing it? They moved their #1 cb and Wr for picks, and replacements. Our QB doesn't have a ton of value, Kyle williams is a career bill, wood looked like crap yesterday, and shady is overpaid. Nobody is looking to add a running back for 6 million dollars.

Edited by dneveu

Can't agree at all on the tipped int on a safety blitz.. Lack of chemistry with Boldin is a factor on the 2nd.

Chemistry and timing between a QB and a WR takes a bit of time. Relax.

I've heard this excuse for 15 years. Maybe its time to realize that the QB just is bad.

Why is it Rogers, Stafford, Brady, Big Ben, etc etc can gain instant chemistry and Taylor cant?