official "happy that Sammys gone" thread

mrags

I'm game. Over-rated, oft-injured.

Now we just need to whack the scrub that was throwing him the football. Give the Rams another call.

Since Tyron's best pass is the long ball and we no longer have speed outside,..

God! -I hate agreeing with you!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think about it the choices were keep him (and pay a ton of money to do so), let him walk at the end of the year or trade him.

If you're going to trade him, do it while he's healthy because he's an injury time bomb. Great move pulling the trigger after they showcased him last night. He might break his foot while tying his shoe tomorrow.

A "stud" wr who's glued to the training table is useless, especially when TT is throwing the ball.

TT is the 85 Taurus. Remember that.

Time will tell, but he wasn't going to be injured his whole career and produced solid years in 2014 and 2015. If his foot is an issue then maybe I can see the trade, but Id assume the Rams would want a look.

and we were still 7-9... now that hes gone were 3-13??

A fan can dream 3-13

Time will tell, but he wasn't going to be injured his whole career and produced solid years in 2014 and 2015. If his foot is an issue then maybe I can see the trade, but Id assume the Rams would want a look.

Because the Rams have such a well run ship?

I'm not happy he's gone.....I just wish things went better for him during his time here.

I thought it was an awful trade to acquire Watkins in the 2014 draft, as many did Ultimately we were right.

There is no satisfaction in your favorite team getting it wrong.

swapped out for a guy that had more receptions, yards, and TDs with Foles, Sanchez, Bradford, and Wentz as a rookie at QB.

Your argument is nil

Well yours is actually nil. Regardless of how you compare the qb's, Sammy played with one that wouldn't throw the ball. Philly's qb's weren't great but the got the ball out of their hands. That make a big difference in a receiver's production. You can't catch balls that never leave the qb hands.

What a

I'm not happy he's gone.....I just wish things went better for him during his time here.

I thought it was an awful trade to acquire Watkins in the 2014 draft, as many did Ultimately we were right.

There is no satisfaction in your favorite team getting it wrong.

No, but there is joy knowing they are finally getting it right