official "happy that Sammys gone" thread

mrags

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like him or hate him, he was still the best receiver on this roster. It's a hole in the offense now.

hes not better than Mathews as he has many more receptions, more yards, and more TDs in the same span. He can also stay on the field. And he's done all that with wentz as a rookie, Bradford, Sanchez, and Foles at QB

With all the doom and gloom. With all the OMG it's a full tank. With all the people in this place that want to jump off a bridge. This is the place for everyone that is happy that Sammy is gone.

I'll be first. I don't hide it. Never have. I've hated Sammy here since he cost us 2 first rounders. Hated him even more when he called out the Buffalo Fans. Calling us "losers" and saying we have "little jobs". Hated him even more when he kept getting hurt. Not injured, Hurt and refused to play through pain.

I for one am extremely happy he's off this team. I am even more happy we got a WR that has outperformed with less support than Sammy has had. Happy we got a 2nd rounder back in the trade. Happy we ended up with a CB to replace Darby that is probably just as good and with the same upside going forward. And of course again with another pick.

This isn't a tank. If it was we would have just doubled up on draft picks instead of asking for players in the trades. This is not a tank because we still have McCoy, Taylor, Hughes, Dareus, Wood, Kyle. This is not a tank or we wouldn't have signed Boldin in the first place. Boldin and Mathews both outperformed Sammy in the last 3 seasons.

This is a thread for those that think it's hilarious that everyone is in full meltdown mode. This is a thread that enjoys the fact that we not only have players that can and will compete this season, but are finally ready to rock and roll come next years draft. Let's hope the Pegulas are paying a lot of money to scouts this season to figure out what QB we are going to draft next season of Taylor doesn't improve significantly. And chances are, they will draft one anyway.

Why would you hate Watkins for Whaley's trade? And for the "little jobs" stuff, that was directed at the folks who were harassing him on Twitter. Unless you were one of them, I don't think it was directed at you. There is an odd subset of Bills fans who are clearly insecure about their lives and feel this way, it's fascinating.

As for the trade itself, I get it. Not sure it's going to work out, but I guess there's only one way to find out....

There's simply not that much to miss, unless you bought his jersey. He barely played for us!

Best case scenario if he'd stayed, he stays on the field for a full season and puts up top 5 WR numbers. Great. Now you need to pay him top dollar based on one year. And who's to say the injuries don't flare up again the following year?

37 games

2,459 yards

16.1 ypc

17 td

with EJ Manuel and Tyrod Taylor throwing you the ball are great stats. Guy has always been underrated by Bills fans with their panties in a twist over the trade to get him

swapped out for a guy that had more receptions, yards, and TDs with Foles, Sanchez, Bradford, and Wentz as a rookie at QB.

Your argument is nil

What's funny is some fans deny how badly the Bills org just just bent over hardcore on this moronic trade.

Your like the Philly fans trying to justify KIKO over Shady. LOL

Our Ex-coach of one game is sticking us hardcore.....

Edited by Real McCoy

Hahahaha

Yea right. Enjoy the 3 win season.

your in the wrong thread. This is for people supporting the trade and think we are better off. The thread where people are jumping off bridges is 2 threads down. Bye Edited by mrags

What's funny is some fans deny how badly the Bills org just just bent over hardcore on this moronic trade.

Your like the Philly fans trying to justify KIKO over Shady. LOL

Our Ex-coach of one game is sticking us hardcore.....

but the draft!

the draft!!!

picks!!!!

With all the doom and gloom. With all the OMG it's a full tank. With all the people in this place that want to jump off a bridge. This is the place for everyone that is happy that Sammy is gone.

I'll be first. I don't hide it. Never have. I've hated Sammy here since he cost us 2 first rounders. Hated him even more when he called out the Buffalo Fans. Calling us "losers" and saying we have "little jobs". Hated him even more when he kept getting hurt. Not injured, Hurt and refused to play through pain.

I for one am extremely happy he's off this team. I am even more happy we got a WR that has outperformed with less support than Sammy has had. Happy we got a 2nd rounder back in the trade. Happy we ended up with a CB to replace Darby that is probably just as good and with the same upside going forward. And of course again with another pick.

This isn't a tank. If it was we would have just doubled up on draft picks instead of asking for players in the trades. This is not a tank because we still have McCoy, Taylor, Hughes, Dareus, Wood, Kyle. This is not a tank or we wouldn't have signed Boldin in the first place. Boldin and Mathews both outperformed Sammy in the last 3 seasons.

This is a thread for those that think it's hilarious that everyone is in full meltdown mode. This is a thread that enjoys the fact that we not only have players that can and will compete this season, but are finally ready to rock and roll come next years draft. Let's hope the Pegulas are paying a lot of money to scouts this season to figure out what QB we are going to draft next season of Taylor doesn't improve significantly. And chances are, they will draft one anyway.

I'm with you. He was always hurt and wants big money in the offseason. Our WR corps this year with Boldin, Mathews and Zay Jones is better than last year with Watson, Woods and Goodwin. I think this group fits the offense just fine and will be very productive this year. Gaines looks to be just as good as Darby and we drafted Tre White so CB should be okay as well. Love the fact that we now have 2 picks in the first, second and third rounds. I absolutely love these deals both for this year and the future. Good riddance Sammy.

People that prefer Jordan Matthews to Sammy are called shmucks.

Enjoy the delusion.

It's not so much that we prefer Mathews to Sammy, it's just that overall, I for one like the combination of Boldin, Mathews and Zay Jones way better than an injured Sammy, Woods and Goodwin, which is what we had last year. Overall I think we will get more production out of these guys than we did from last year's group.

I have to start off saying I loved BOTH Watkins and Darby ....

But looking at both trades, we get a CB of equal talent, a WR with better stats and who has proven to be more durable, and the Rams second round and Eagles third round picks.

I'm on board.

I have to start off saying I loved BOTH Watkins and Darby ....

But looking at both trades, we get a CB of equal talent, a WR with better stats and who has proven to be more durable, and the Rams second round and Eagles third round picks.

I'm on board.

Tapping one on the keg of optimism for you bud! Plenty of room on the bandwagon!!

I thought Sammy has lost a step, his route running looks very choppy and methodical.

Ultimately this team is being built for the 2019 & 2020 season.

I like it. 6 picks in first 3 rounds. And at this point right now, this very second you couldn't convince me Sammy is better than Jordan Matthews. Potential maybe? Health and consistency? No way!