Who are you looking forward to seeing play Thursday??

cover1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for James, loved him on Hard Knocks. IIRC he has the ability to return as well. But the deck is stacked against him, haven't heard much in any of the camp reports

He is the kid with the funky socks from the 2015 Texans Hard Knocks.... we have had success before with a former minor Hard Knocks star in Buffalo..... can anyone say 7/11?

ok I didn't watch Hard Knocks. I do remember him being mentioned last year though from the show when he got cut.

ok I didn't watch Hard Knocks. I do remember him being mentioned last year though from the show when he got cut.

He seems like a really kind hearted guy. Loves the game of football too. They put him in as RB in the final preseason game and he took it to the house if I remember correctly.

Dawkins because, well, Mills.

Ragland to get a sense of his movement coming off his surgery.

Yarbrough to see what the hype is about.

Any newbie staking a claim and showing he belongs.

@tlfcbb I don't really care about the Vikes. I am really looking forward to seeing the following:

Streater - Has been impressive in camp

Yarbrough - could he be this year's diamond (like Alexander last year)

Peterman - Nice to see him in game action and under a bit of pressure.

Zay Jones - I have high hopes for him and hope he does well

T White - Let's hope he can be a strong replacement for Gilmore

Boldin - Because he will be wearing a Bills top.

I like that Bills list, but I'm very interested in Dalvin Cook too. I think he'll be a steal in the 2nd. (If he can NOT be a knucklehead!)

Oh, and I won't see it until after the 4:00am replay is recorded. I'm sure I'll hear a lot here and be looking for different things before I can actually see it.

All of the above, but I think Andre Holmes, as well. Is he expendable for a RD3?

If Ryan Davis plays (injury/concussion issues), same thing.

Yarbrough was such a late bloomer, it'll be fun to see if he has what it takes, especially against the Vikes. Zimmer is 12-1 in preseason games over the last 3 years, so watchiing individual players is more important than the win.

Edited by Astrobot

I'm looking forward to drinking beer and watching football, eating unhealthy, & overreacting to everything that happens.

Thursday games are awesome. And I'd like to see if Logan Thomas shows any flashes and if Peterman isn't just a backup type. Throw it deep young man.

I'm looking forward to drinking beer and watching football, eating unhealthy, & overreacting to everything that happens.

**** yea! I was just thinking the other day hey I'm starting to get in pretty good shape from working out and eating better and then I thought oh well I'm about to undo that all now that it's football season!

I really just needed to post something for the first time...been lurking here for 10 years ....I am ashamed that I have not.

so here goes....

I want to see how McDermott looks on the sideline...will he interact and teach? Will he do some fist bumping? Will he look like he knows what the hell he is doing? Will he act like he wants to win even though its pre-season?

Whew...I feel like I lost my virginity again...later...Im going to smoke a camel