2017 TBDAHOT #18 Menu

mrags

Making homemade spicy Italian sausage. Just need a grill to throw them on.

There will be plenty, we usually have two going. Pastrami bacon been in the brine since Saturday morning, smoking on Thursday. If it doesn't suck, BLTs or Egg Sammys for early breakfast.

BTW, we will also have a burner and pot to do wings after the game, anyone looking to fry something more than happy to use.

My cousin Kevin will be coming in with us. It looks like I'm going to bring my friend Katie. Kevin is wondering what he needs to bring, I just said bring beer and ice at the very least. Wouldn't hurt to bring some paper plates or charcoal or anything like that... Is there anything that anyone needs? He lives in Niagara Falls I think, he had just move up to begin working at the military base

I will once again have random wild game marinaded and wrapped in bacon and corn on the cob.... please don't show up with some bull **** corn on the cob from Tops...

oh yeah, if you have me that extra corn I'd love to have it

Bringing some sweet Italian sausage, chicken sausage and some lamb sausage with sharp provolone and peppers for after the game. Bloody mary's will of course be served and always pair well with MRAGS breakfast sandwiches and Mead's breakfast stromboli. See you guys tomorrow. GO BILLS!

• SDS locked this topic