Are you very interested in the Jags this year?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No more interested than usual. Think they will improve a bit but Quarterback is an issue.

they give away a home game every year. They don't care about winning

The London crowd is more into the games than the Jacksonville crowd which frankly doesn't look like it gives a damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iJeFssOAFo

Well Doug certainly seems much more at ease then he ever was here. I do admit though to be very interested how the Jags play out.

Well, not as much as last year when I had ticket on them winning the AFC LOL.

And BTW, that opening 2 minutes I am pretty sure ole Doug just washed/rinsed/repeated from his opening PC as Bills head coach LOL.

Marrone seems a bit more likeable now. We simply had too many Dougs.

Marrone was a very likable guy his first year, then he consciously made the decision he was going to act like Belichek in his second, at least that's what i think

Whether that was to win games or justify his reason for opting out, we will never know.

I'm less interested than I am in how San Diego does, and more interested than I am in how ESPN does. FTR, I don't really care about how San Diego does.

I'm interested in seeing what Fournette does. Other than that, no

Doug will have him run to set up the punt.

I don't make it a tradition to wish people ill will. he's a no one, to me at least, and many other Bills fans. if his team succeeds, great. but other than that, he's just another fly by coach.

No, and I work in Jacksonville. Even their fans are cautiously optimistic. When you get let down year after year it happens.

Sound familiar?

What fans? I've had a home in Jax since their inception. Other than the 1st few seasons, they've been the joke of the NFL. Their stadium has more seats covered than filled, their units are a Jekyl & Hyde horror show and they never win big games while being in the historically weakest Division in the League. Yes, the Bills record is comparable, but we pull off a couple big wins a year that tease us into December. The Gators & Seminoles each have bigger fandoms in Jax than the Jagoffs.

London, here they come.