The Andre Holmes Questions ...

San-O

Yes, when Holmes was signed some people were excited but I had posted that my friends that are Raiders fans said he was frustrating because he'd make a great leaping catch and then drop an easy one.

That is pure concentration issues. Can be fixed. However doesnt seem it with his drop rate so far in camp

So...what good is a WR that can't catch?

Concentration issues (really what he has) can be fixed. The talent is there not to try and fix the drop issues for cheap (like we got him)

That is pure concentration issues. Can be fixed. However doesnt seem it with his drop rate so far in camp

Concentration issues (really what he has) can be fixed. The talent is there not to try and fix the drop issues for cheap (like we got him)

his drop rate isn't the issue. It's that he's dropping balls that hot him in the hands. I keep reading reports that he's #2 but then hear he's also dropping stuff. Either the reports are wrong in the rest is the receivers are ****.

Sounds pretty crappy

crappy for sure, almost ****ty.

his drop rate isn't the issue. It's that he's dropping balls that hot him in the hands. I keep reading reports that he's #2 but then hear he's also dropping stuff. Either the reports are wrong in the rest is the receivers are ****.

crappy for sure, almost ****ty.

Again so it is drop rates. "Hitting in Hands" is also relative in reports. Example somone that has a pretty big catch radius (he does) will get his hands on alot of Balls.

So a report from someone that wants to protect a QB will say drop hit him in the hands, however somone watching that doesnt want to protect QB will say yea hit him in the hands but the ball was also was behind. But WR should catch what gets hands on.

See relative

If coaches still have him as No 2 at this point they are seeing something with him dispite the twitter and MB reports of drops.

I by no means are fans of this WR group after Sammy and Zay but i also know the accuracy and timing issues of this QB

Edited by MAJBobby

He has been catching/dropping passes since he was 14 years old. Why hasn't he concentrated during this time ?

Nothing is going to change. I think that coaches just like his size.

He has been catching/dropping passes since he was 14 years old. Why hasn't he concentrated during this time ?

Nothing is going to change. I think that coaches just like his size.

CoacheSo may not be that impressed...they are still shopping for a wr

1. Had anyone on this board heard of him prior to Bills signing.

2. Why do they think he is a legit # 2?

3. BY one report, his dropped passes in training camp are becoming an issue.

4. What happens if/when Watkins goes down?

5. Was this a Whaley signing?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14403/andre-holmes

I saw a lot of him with the Raiders

I honestly thought Zay was gonna be the 2 with Holmes being a very good number 3

YES..the drops are concerning

If Watkins goes down...it really does not matter who the 2 is because the drop off in talent will be considerable

In all honesty......I liked Streeter about as much as I did Holmes with the raiders.....they both fit the size need.

Would love Boldin

1. Had anyone on this board heard of him prior to Bills signing.

2. Why do they think he is a legit # 2?

3. BY one report, his dropped passes in training camp are becoming an issue.

4. What happens if/when Watkins goes down?

5. Was this a Whaley signing?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14403/andre-holmes

1. Yes he had a decent year a couple of years ago before the Raiders drafted Cooper.

2. They don't hence they drafted Zay.

3. By more than 1 report I'd say.

4. Our receiving corps are screwed.

5. No. Everything that has happened since January is on McDermott.