Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

1 minute ago, SinceThe70s said:

The album as a whole is pretty good. Not my go to music at all, but for whatever reason it worked for me.

I volunteer with an animal rescue here in socal. When I saw this video and the dogs in mental crates Then the humans. OMG I almost lost it. What a poignant visual.

Ive got a 2 month old black lab doing a 2 week spay recovery in a crate behind me. She is so stinkin sweet 🙂 #Kiara

• Like (+1) 1

A Bee Gees album which was not released - A Kick In the Head Is Worth Eight In the Pants - Bee Gees (1973 Unreleased Album HQ)

They were trying to reestablish their careers at this time. 

There are so many Bee Gees songs including those written for others I cannot have heard of them all.

I remember listening to some of them as a kid in 60's.

• Like (+1) 2

this was one bad b**** from back in the day. All my guy friends lusted after her. Insired by the lyrical thread. Ha Ha HA. The first clip was when she broke. The second is more recent. she says "this is older than most of y'all" 🙂 clearly!

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

This is a cover that game me some chills just now. Has anyone ever heard this before? me never before today. 

And no she did not write this song. I googled. It was Chip Baker.

Edited by muppy

19 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Not the greatest quality, but The Boss opened his first tour in six years last night in Tampa.  Seeing him next month here in DC.

I was fortunate enough to have seen him twice. Once in Denver for Born in the USA in 1984  and once in Tempe AZ for Darkness on the edge of town. in 78 You can now say you've seen him. He is as iconic as it gets.  I'm curious how long his sets will be for these 2023 shows.  You'll have to report back 🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1