Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

As a metal guy I understand the diversity within the genre and Meshuggah was pushing the envelope with the incredible drummer Tomas Haake and his ridiculous polyrhythms - Bleed is amazing in the speed and complexity - sounds like an idling engine:

On their latest album they have made drums/rhythm the dominant instruments in a genre always dominated by guitar which is really a landmark - checkout Ligature Marks:

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Avenger said:

As a metal guy I understand the diversity within the genre and Meshuggah was pushing the envelope with the incredible drummer Tomas Haake and his ridiculous polyrhythms - Bleed is amazing in the speed and complexity - sounds like an idling engine:

On their latest album they have made drums/rhythm the dominant instruments in a genre always dominated by guitar which is really a landmark - checkout Ligature Marks:

Love the perspective of the song from the drum kit. 

We have a local in-the-round venue where the stage rotates. TBH it can be annoying when they use it but I saw a band with a drummer I liked a number of years ago and it was cool as hell when he had his back to us.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Seeing these guys tonight. 

LMFAO - "I couldn't understand the Loudness dude, But man that guy could scream"

I'll probably get torched for this, but a joke back in the day with Loudness was 'Everybody crap your hands!'  I actually saw them.

• Like (+1) 1

outstanding!  awesome. inspired by the cabbage patch

9 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

A sure sign that I like a song is when I turn up the volume. That happened here. 

Late night chill:

I love Wolf Alice.  Fierce lead singer and artist showing female empowerment Rawr I Love her.

Edited by muppy