Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

On 10/16/2022 at 8:28 PM, redtail hawk said:

Never heard that before.  Really good!  we're you an anarchchist in the 80"s? 

LOL I just saw this. No I wasn't the anarchist in the family but THESE TWO definitely were  😏

guapo.jpg

anarchist.jpg

On 11/28/2022 at 8:17 AM, muppy said:

lol DUDE. My expectations were super high. It is super cute 🙂 but here is a fun retort. Blessings!

That's no dance scene.  You find me a better dance-scene intersection of questioning lust, old-world power, wanton abandonment, fabulous moves, French, and excellent hat etiquette... and then we'll talk.

5 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

whoa now THAT is a blast from the Past. I havent heard this in decades! I needed to listen until the chorus nefore I realized I actually knew this song. Well done!

5 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

That's no dance scene.  You find me a better dance-scene intersection of questioning lust, old-world power, wanton abandonment, fabulous moves, French, and excellent hat etiquette... and then we'll talk.

LOL I'll let you have this one.  Hat etiquette FTW 🙂 Cheers!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/26/2022 at 5:04 AM, redtail hawk said:

you post Lucinda Williams I'm throwing down THIS. On a totally random sidenote I actually saw Bonnie perform in this same frilly shirt. In Buffalo. At Sheas Movie Palace. YEP. Seeing it just now gave me shivers.  WOW.

Edited by muppy

3 hours ago, muppy said:

you post Lucinda Williams I'm throwing down THIS. On a totally random sidenote I actually saw Bonnie perform in this same frilly shirt. In Buffalo. At Sheas Movie Palace. YEP. Seeing it just now gave me shivers.  WOW.

Saw her in Nashville couple years ago.  Can't remember the other act that night (edit:  looked it up- James Taylor-guess it wasn't his best night😃).  Williams was at Bristol Rhythm and roots as the headliner about 5 years ago.  Saw her walking down the street to the stage carrying a guitar case.

3 hours ago, muppy said:

Eurythmics well deserved  induction 

Dolly Parton Rock and Roll WOF Hmmm. who am I to argue she's a great songwriter. It still struck me as weird though

Dolly for President.  I think she'd win.  Hopefully I won't get dinged for being "political"

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1