Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

Ivr got a beef with the lighting in this clip. I felt obscuring my vision wasn't a great view I wanted to see her and the video better. I did see a gold glitter lame  tank top drinking beer in a blue pickup. I think shes a hottie basically. She reminds me of her............who knew Katey Sagal was not only a great actress but a back up singer for Bette Midler and a bonafide rocker chick.

Edited by muppy
typo oof

To celebrate Friday Happy Hour, a drinking song...

That was the best live clip I could find, recorded 30 years after the original studio recording. The audio quality is not very good. Thus, here is the original...

On 6/9/2022 at 7:19 PM, DrW said:

Today... two covers. First an old one. Alex Harvey beats Tom Jones by a mile.

And a very recent one. Wet Leg capture the essence of Psycho Killer very well.

Tom Jones had tighter pants tho...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/4/2022 at 11:41 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

My new favorite band might be the heaviest I've ever heard

Is there a vocal other than “reeeeee?”

The heaviest and most disturbing thing I’ve run across this week… my inebriative state when posting on these music threads generally resembles the Scott Van Pelt dude in this.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

The heaviest and most disturbing thing I’ve run across this week… my inebriative state when posting on these music threads generally resembles the Scott Van Pelt dude in this.

I follow your clip with THIS...how glorious is This HA!~!~!!!! by title along it belongs eh? Great band name.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

I honestly dont care that this song came from that vampire movie series I love this song. Simple sweet melody, lyrics that make me wanna cry......gorgeous video and lovely lyric..so sue me LOL Ima girl I like it (expecting flack for song choice) haha-m

Edited by muppy

okay well one last post and then back to black. I was asked recently regarding my brunette hottie avatar. Her name is Olivia Jean. She is recently married to Jack White of the White Stripes. This is her music and gf has chops. I thin k she is the Bomb. PEACE,

Edited by muppy

On 6/10/2022 at 11:08 PM, Ralonzo said:

yeah half way through the song they use words but still cant understand them 😆😆. Im not a fan of pig vocals but love Bear, but this music is so good i can overlook it. 

When it comes to death metal the vocals are another instrument and the words could be anything because it doesn't matter.

On 6/10/2022 at 11:08 PM, Ralonzo said:

Mullen, Gallagher and Barnes are the best out of that group. Barnes was also a founding member of cannibal corpse, which was formed in Buffalo, NY 💥💥

• Like (+1) 1