Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

I'm slowly trying to add my vinyl to discogs.  I have probably 12-1500 albums, it's a slow process as some of the older bar codes don't scan and it winds up making it very manual and very tedius

On 1/14/2022 at 10:07 AM, Pete said:

Muppy- heres my vinyl collection

https://www.discogs.com/user/Bukowskionreefer/collection

and if you click on that, you can see my want list too.  Thats the records Im looking for.  Many are rare, but Im always looking

• Awesome! (+1) 1

in honor of the lyrical thread....and happy Birthday Janis xo

More U2 4 U

#edit: oh my goodness this 2nd youtube is new for me and it is in my sweet spot for this band Wowowowow...........look at bebe Bono..this was when his voice was in full throat...gave me chills......Im going to look for a youtube now of the only U2 show I was ever able to attend in Denver CO ...Rattle and HUM Tour....Yay I found this I was there with hubby and stood the entire show. hahaha

m

m

Edited by muppy

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

I'm slowly trying to add my vinyl to discogs.  I have probably 12-1500 albums, it's a slow process as some of the older bar codes don't scan and it winds up making it very manual and very tedius

What do you mean by bar codes? On the album covers?  Pretty sure 99% of the albums I have don't, if any at all.

On 1/13/2022 at 6:42 PM, Pete said:

I love vinyl and im in some vinyl forums.  Today someone posted a hilarious thread.  “When you were young, what was your go to music when you were having sex?”(it was a little more blunt)  LOL

The year was 1993, I was a young buck.  This album got heavy airplay when I was with a lady.  In the vinyl thread, it was many others go to as well.  I need to find this on vinyl for nostalgia 

I have the CD of this album!

When it comes to music for sex, the go to is:

Side 2, Led Zeppelin IV.

😂

Just now, muppy said:

Kyuss one of your fav bands u posted that I had never heard of them before this thread

Kyuss is my favorite band of all time- that is saying a lot!

if I ever cage fight- this is my entrance song.  It covers driving sports car 666 mph thru desert, smoking weed, ***** and fighting 

• Awesome! (+1) 1