Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

6 minutes ago, Muppy said:

wow this is CRAZY what a cover. 

I am a huge Bruno Mars fan..I think he is uber talented and he found his rich bling fancy cool persona vibe with his music and it works he is a bonafide superstar in music.  I just like it because he makes me dance and moves me. Thanks for posting!

m

I always tell people, that because of his music, he literally saved modern music...He is like a Prince, MJ, and Stevie Wonder all in one...the Silk Sonic album with Bruno and Anderson Paak is unbelievable and should easily win album of the year imo...

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I always tell people, that because of his music, he literally saved modern music...He is like a Prince, MJ, and Stevie Wonder all in one...the Silk Sonic album with Bruno and Anderson Paak is unbelievable and should easily win album of the year imo...

Im going to check it out thanks JaCrispy. please post more musical  insights im on a quest for musical enrichment Yo lol Peace!

🙂

m

BOOM :-))))) 

12 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Im going to check it out thanks JaCrispy. please post more musical  insights im on a quest for musical enrichment Yo lol Peace!

🙂

m

This is the other album I really enjoyed this year...I’m a sucker for albums that cover past eras of music, and this is Mayer’s tribute to the 80s...(I highly recommend watching the music videos as well...nicely done and very “tongue in cheek”)

Great for in the car, it’s got vibes of Tom Petty, Eric Clapton, Paul Simon and more...And the melodies and guitar riffs are top notch, as usual...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Muppy said:

this music I would describe as Tasteful and tasty 🙂 very nice!

More tasty 80s... 

[Why are some videos scrambled and can't be unscrambled by changing to another resolution? This one for me, gives me choices of lower rez, they don't work/fix...No higher rez to choose... Which usually does the trick.  Enquiring minds want to know! 😏... Audio is normal...]

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

More tasty 80s... 

[Why are some videos scrambled and can't be unscrambled by changing to another resolution? This one for me, gives me choices of lower rez, they don't work/fix...No higher rez to choose... Which usually does the trick.  Enquiring minds want to know! 😏... Audio is normal...]

oh MY I have seen this band Live in Denver CO early 80's....I remember it vividly because one of hubbys work buddies was Scottish and he told us that in the UK this band would sell out big venues.  There in Denver it was like 2.000 seater. Such a good show I Loved it. And the live energy  was LIT.

oh my as far as res issues no clue mate sorry.

m

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/20/2021 at 5:22 PM, Maine-iac said:

Local band.  Rock n Roll with a brass section.

I do like a band with a brass section.

Brass Against - Killing in the Name (Rage Against the Machine Cover) Ft. Sophia Urista - YouTube

Edited by muppy

13 hours ago, Muppy said:

I know 2 trombone players from NYC (both are playing in this youtube Darius and Meril) anyway when you said rock and roll with brass this is the act I thought  of.  Have you heard of them Brass Against? Just recently the lead singer  actually dropped her pants and ....peed on a fan on stage??? WTAF.........SMH. But musically theyre TIGHT

Brass Against - Killing in the Name (Rage Against the Machine Cover) Ft. Sophia Urista - YouTube

Hadn't heard of them.  They do a good job of picking cover songs.  Enjoyed their version of Rusty Cage (Soundgarden) off their website.

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Im Like scrambling to keep up with the translation ..Im semi fluent in spanish after living my Sr year of high school in Oruro Bolivia circa 7/75-7/76. Ahora por la falta de practica hablo mas como una gringa que una persona que ha nacido en un pais castellano.

it serves me well Its passable espanol lol

That youtube was fun Thanks Man!

m

Live performance last night from AMA's

One of my favorites of the night.

I thought you might enjoy it.

• Thank you (+1) 1