Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

2 hours ago, Muppy said:

OMG WE need to talk. Did you see that toilet paper roll size spleef that guy was waving around? oh man well this is a long story copying from a different boards thread

on my first trip to NYC we visited this warehouse type place filled floor to ceiling with STUFF..you name it this guy had it. We're cruising the aisles and I see this Rasta knit beanie hat with dreds, brand new still had tags. I said how much is this? The guy says 5 bucks I say SOLD and that was my souvenir from NYC that trip.

Now Im hesitant to wear it due to being called some vulgar racial miappropriation thing instead of just Halloween. In a small house party Yes Id roll a toilet paper sized joint and ham it up LOL but for out in public? meh not so much. what do you think?

m

SO the answers I received back were mixed, what do y'all think?

My GF and I were Hippies at a Halloween party this past week.  Our costumes were hilarious!  I said two things I will do next time- roll a big cigar in lots of rolling papers- Cheech and Chong prop.  And she should have a name tag saying Mississippi.  Why you ask?  The punchline to my favorite clean joke- What do you call a wife of a hippie?

Cultural misappropriation.  The world needs to watch more South Park.  In the 1990s I went to this Halloween party far away, hosted by a couple I met thru a friend, but I didn't know anyone else there.  Big, rocking, Halloween  90s party.  I am a chef, what do do you think I went as?  I put my chef uniform on, wrote chef on my apron, and put a big Chef head on- which I wore the first hour.  Everyone was trying to figure who I was lol.   PC police might chastise me today

NYC has some interesting warehouses

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

Brooklyn NY this place was like no other. This warehouse was like 100 estate sales jammed floor to ceiling inthis place. It was a bit daunting it was tall piles and stacks of everything furniture appliances books dishes it was amazing...

Halloween is a big deal at our house. Here shortly I'll post a link to a show they are attending 10/31 in Los Angeles

Very cool.  Sounds like my kind of place.  I love thrifting, especially books, records, art

NYC has so many cool districts.  That’s great you got to experience that

• Agree 1

this is pure archive. Is family tradition for decades to watch this on Halloween night by candlelight.

for some reason the playlist doent go in perfect chronological order. oh well. Lord have Mercy its Tim Curry lol

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 1