Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

On 1/4/2020 at 12:14 AM, SinceThe70s said:

Frampton Comes Alive! 

Fun fact: part of the album was recorded at the Long Island Arena. Never saw a show there, but wifey saw Styx and a better claim to fame is the Long Island Ducks:

The Ducks are most famously known for player-head coach John Brophy, who is believed to be the role model for Paul Newman's character of Reggie Dunlop in the movie Slap Shot.[2] Brophy encouraged and epitomized "old-time hockey" and brash physical play, retired as the league's career leader in penalty minutes, and was once suspended for half of a season for knocking down a referee.

i think this way on the stereo in 1977 at my friend's house, his brother was left in charge as the parents went away for the weekend

friend and i were 9 or so and went to the upstairs rec room and the older brother (17 or so) and 6 of his friends were all laying on the floor in some sort of drug ritual

my friend asked "any for us" and the reply was a 6-part "go **** yourself"

i'm grateful that was the answer and wonder how they are doing as they'd be into their 60s if still alive

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Blatant Part 2. One is a coincidence, two is a trend.

Nirvana was shameless in that regard, but brilliant in repackaging others' ideas.

I love the melvins, for example. You can REALLY see nirvana's malfeasance with their work lol

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

Metallica's Damage Inc. For buffalo's defense.

And anthrax " I'm the man" for offense. 

Defense : we chew and spit you out,  we laugh, you scream and shout, all flee with fear you run, you'll know just where we come from.......... DAMAGE INC.     Goooooooo.