Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

On 3/8/2019 at 10:02 PM, The Senator said:

Seeing them in a small venue like that must have been great, but loud.

I don’t miss February in Ithaca.

Any given year for the past decade there’s a good chance my favorite concert was “Wimbash” 

their bass player puts it on during jazz fest annually with a ton of guests. Some years most of LC joins. Seeing LC plus guests jam on old 70s funk from midnight to 4am in a room of like 30 people is a hell of a treat.

And now for something completely different... Don't be scared away by the setting - this is not classical music as you know it. If you have kids who are in band at school, they might have some special appreciation.

On 3/22/2019 at 8:06 PM, DrW said:

And now for something completely different... Don't be scared away by the setting - this is not classical music as you know it. If you have kids who are in band at school, they might have some special appreciation.

I do, they did. In a big way. Thanks for sharing.

On 3/8/2019 at 5:35 PM, row_33 said:

Lawrence Welk covered this, there is speculation that the show wasn't quite hip to the intent of the song.

Wanerful, wanerful.  And now the boys are going to entertain you with a nice new song, and Bobby and Cissy will do a little dance number...

And a one, and a two...

31 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

The #1 song in Toronto for the first few weeks of 1968, a harbinger...... of excellence!!!

-----------------------------------------

http://las-solanas.com/arsa/surveys_item.php?sv=3092

one of the best sites for top 40 charts out there, make a wish, it doesn't have a complete set for Hamilton's CKOC which was my station from 1972 to 1982 or thereabouts....

• Like (+1) 1