mead107

What have the democrats done for last 2 years

What have they done ? Sat on their hands? They have offered up nothing. they have no idea on how to help the middle class , no help in health care, no help in tax relief, and no help in bring jobs to Americans.

All they do is continue to give away billions to the poor and make the ammerican people continue to fall into the lower class.

All they do is care about their own pockets.

We need term limits they need to take a pay cut and they need to have the same health care as the average American.

Sorry for the venting.

Edited by mead107

So they're doing nothing and are in the minority, yet are still able to give away billions to the poor? That's quite a feat. And if they only care about their own pockets, they must be some of the poor you don't like getting assistance. You would rather give billions to the rich?

You might want to check your vent, it's warped.

What have they done ? Sat on their hands? They have offered up nothing. they have no idea on how to help the middle class , no help in health care, no help in tax relief, and no help in bring jobs to Americans.

All they do is continue to give away billions to the poor and make the ammerican people continue to fall into the lower class.

We need term limits they need to take a pay cut and they need to have the same health care as the average American.

Sorry for the venting.

Republicans haven't done a damn thing and they have the majority. The health care plan would not have helped the middle class and trump/congress haven't offered a tax plan or anything else substantial to vote on. Do you think democrats would vote no on an infrastructure plan or a plan that would lower taxes for the middle class?

Sorry for the venting.

What is your point? Showing that the Dems are the second least effective party in the legislative branch?

20597346_464694523915339_284383197543307

Yes I'm pretty sure I'm pissed off at the right people.

Yeah. The Dems have no power so what are you bitchhin about?

they have more power than most believe. Thanks to chdcks and balances

20597346_464694523915339_284383197543307

I highly doubt that that Facebook meme is defining "corporate subsidies" in anything resembling a rational manner.

I highly doubt that that Facebook meme is defining "corporate subsidies" in anything resembling a rational manner.

If corporate subsidies include lottery tickets, then I agree.

How come they can't give some ideas on how to help middle class?

Why do jobs go over seas?

No body is helping the working middle class. Dems or republican.

My point is on the dems - I do not see any of them stepping up with any ideas..

Can't wait to apply for my assistance now. All you guys can buy my wine. Pay for my heat.

Thanks suckers

John Hindraker: http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/08/do-the-democrats-know-how-much-trouble-they-are-in.php

The Democratic Party has never accepted the result of the 2016 presidential election, and Democrats in Washington are working feverishly to destroy the Trump administration. At the moment, it appears that they might well succeed. But the current drama in Washington shouldn’t obscure the bigger picture: the Democratic Party is in deep trouble.

Tonight, the Governor of West Virginia will announce that he is switching parties and joining the GOP. This isn’t a big deal, since he was a registered Republican until 2015, when he decided to run for governor as a Democrat. But as of tomorrow, this is what the map of the U.S. will look like. Click to enlarge:

2017-Republican-and-Democrat-Control-in-

By tomorrow, 164 million Americans will live in the 26 states that are wholly controlled by Republicans, 109 million will live in states where power is shared between the parties, and only 50 million will live in the six states controlled by the Democrats.

Those who run the Democratic Party spend their time overwhelmingly in Washington, California and New York, and they read the New York Times and the Washington Post. They watch CNN and MSNBC, along with network news. As a result, I am not sure they are fully attuned to how unpopular their party has become in most of America.

They may win a tactical victory against President Trump, whose inexperience and personality make him vulnerable. But I suspect that very few voters are responding to the Democrats’ daily assault on the administration by saying, In the next election I am going to change my mind and vote liberal!

On the contrary, it may be that the Democrats’ hysterical, unprecedented assault on the president will prove to be a distraction that actually retards their ability to address their party’s long-term decline.

I deliberately left the Title of this article off because it was the kind that distracts the simple-minded here on the board from the actual content

and usually ends with a 'discussion' having little to do with the points expressed.

The thing that sticks out most is the accuracy of all the other programs (down to the penny) as compared to that vague $4,000 figure.

But it does beg the question of what the true number really is when it comes to direct subsidies, tax breaks, and other favorable special treatment of corporations (all currently legal), and what kind of a tax cut that would translate to for the average 50k-earning individual. More disposable income in the hands of the 50k-earners is certainly not a bad thing.

The thing that sticks out most is the accuracy of all the other programs (down to the penny) as compared to that vague $4,000 figure.

But it does beg the question of what the true number really is when it comes to direct subsidies, tax breaks, and other favorable special treatment of corporations (all currently legal), and what kind of a tax cut that would translate to for the average 50k-earning individual. More disposable income in the hands of the 50k-earners is certainly not a bad thing.

Why is it so hard to understand that ALL costs that businesses incur are passed on to the customers? Which is why it's a fool's errand to extract taxes from business.

Dems either force legislation that makes things worse and is way more costly than they promised, or they roll on the ground screaming like a 3 year old whose mother has told him he can't have a chocolate bar from the grocery checkout stand. For 6 months it's been the latter.

Why is it so hard to understand that ALL costs that businesses incur are passed on to the customers? Which is why it's a fool's errand to extract taxes from business.

But...but....but....windfall profits!!!!

So should businesses be exempt from taxation for the benefit of the consumer?

By tomorrow, 164 million Americans will live in the 26 states that are wholly controlled by Republicans, 109 million will live in states where power is shared between the parties, and only 50 million will live in the six states controlled by the Democrats.

So half of America's population are in states totally controlled by Republicans. A third of the population are in split states

And the rest in California

So half of America's population are in states totally controlled by Republicans. A third of the population are in split states

And the rest in California

It's almost too good to be true if you're a Republican. Eh.

It's almost too good to be true if you're a Republican. Eh.

Or a symbol of Nazi Occupation if you're a Democrat

They successfully fended off a Russian invasion. From the Empire State to the golden gate, schumer and pelosi defended the American way. God bless.

Sorry for the venting.

When you have a minority - can one really expect much to get done?

They've kept crazy boy in check.

So should businesses be exempt from taxation for the benefit of the consumer?

Businesses should not pay any tax. The taxes are paid when the profits are distributed to the owners.