What pick do you have? What type of league?

In a few leagues. I did a MFL league 12 team PPR tonight. Snake draft. No keepers. 4th pick. I'm ok with the team but not thrilled. Have two more. One is pick #1 overall the other I don't know yet.

QB: Stafford

RBs: Gurley

Fourounette

Doug Martin

Theo Riddick

Marlon Mack

Jonathan Stewart

WR's: Julio

Kelvin Benjamin

Stephon Diggs

John Brown

Golladay

Cooper Kupp

TE: Kyle Rudoph

PK: Lutz

Def: Bills (couldn't resist against the Jets week one)

Edited by Dante

Joined another league late which was a 14 team format, Snake Draft PPR. Had the third overall pick.

Starters-

QB - Rodgers

RBs - Lamar Miller and Shady

WR - Rishard Mathews and Kelvin Benjamin

TE- Delanie Walker (Dwayne Allen on the bench)

D/ST - Rams for week 1 against the Colts will drop and claim either Baltimore or Cinci after week one

K- Prater

Flex- Rob Kelley

Eventually looking to trade Kelley & Walker for a TE, noticed one of the teams in my league is very weak at RB but they have Kelce so probably going to offer them, Kelley and Walker.

Edited by Captain Murica

10 team PPR league, had the fourth pick in a snake draft:

QB: Dak Prescott

Philip Rivers

RB: Lamar Miller

Ty Montgomery

Duke Johnson Jr.

Chris Thompson

WR: Antonio Brown

Doug Baldwin

Emmanuel Sanders

Tyreek Hill

Donte Moncrief

Adam Thielen

Chris Hogan

TE: Greg Olsen

DF: Jaguars

PK: Adam Vinatieri

There was just no value at RB for me. After the first three picks went Johnson-Bell-Shady I couldn't not take Brown. I'm thinking I can trade Sanders for a solid RB2 with a team weak at WR.

Edited by LeviF91

Philip Rivers

Ty Montgomery

Duke Johnson Jr.

Chris Thompson

Doug Baldwin

Emmanuel Sanders

Tyreek Hill

Donte Moncrief

Adam Thielen

Chris Hogan

There was just no value at RB for me. After the first three picks went Johnson-Bell-Shady I couldn't not take Brown. I'm thinking I can trade Sanders for a solid RB2 with a team weak at WR.

I like your WR group. Edited by Commonsense

Joined another league late which was a 14 team format, Snake Draft PPR. Had the third overall pick.

Starters-

QB - Rodgers

RBs - Lamar Miller and Shady

WR - Rishard Mathews and Kelvin Benjamin

TE- Delanie Walker (Dwayne Allen on the bench)

D/ST - Rams for week 1 against the Colts will drop and claim either Baltimore or Cinci after week one

K- Prater

Flex- Rob Kelley

Eventually looking to trade Kelley & Walker for a TE, noticed one of the teams in my league is very weak at RB but they have Kelce so probably going to offer them, Kelley and Walker.

I am in a 14 team league as well and I HATE it. To many teams. I think your team is good for that amount though. Not sure why you are worried about the TE position. Seems ok. I think your WR's are adequate but could be better so if you were to try to improve an area that would be it. Not horrible at all. Good luck!!

Philip Rivers

Ty Montgomery

Duke Johnson Jr.

Chris Thompson

Doug Baldwin

Emmanuel Sanders

Tyreek Hill

Donte Moncrief

Adam Thielen

Chris Hogan

Why don't you grab Williams from GB that's Montgomery's back up? They say he might end up being the bell cow there. I like to get Duke Johnson but in my first draft I waited to long and when I mock I always seem to wait to long.

Edited by Dante

Why don't you grab Williams from GB that's Montgomery's back up? They say he might end up being the bell cow there. I like to get Duke Johnson but in my first draft I waited to long and when I mock I always seem to wait to long.

I'm not convinced that he'll actually compete for significant touches if Montgomery plays the way he did last year. Shane Vereen, Charles Sims, and Jamaal Charles are all available. Not sure who I'd drop though.

I am in a 14 team league as well and I HATE it. To many teams. I think your team is good for that amount though. Not sure why you are worried about the TE position though. Seems ok. I think your WR's are adequate but could be better so if you were to try to improve an area that would be it. Not horrible though. Good luck!!

Yeah, I think that as well with my WRs. The reason behind me wanting Kelce is due to the number of receptions he has averaged over the past few seasons and that coinciding with the PPR he has almost 20+ more per a year than Walker. I also have Sherperd and Snead on my bench along with Perine. Thinking about it last night I rather ditch Perine than Kelley.

I actually had a chance to draft Sammy which he was there until the 8th/9th round and his ADP 70+ positions lower than the next receivers but chose Mathews instead.

Edited by Captain Murica

12 team auction draft, PPR. My first auction draft league.

QB - Cam Newton

HB - LeSean McCoy
HB - Kareem Hunt
WR - Michael Thomas
WR - Terrelle Pryor
TE - Jason Witten
D/ST - Ravens
K - Dan Bailey

Bench:
QB - Philip Rivers
HB - Jamaal Charles
HB - Terrence West
HB - Rex Burkhead
WR - DeSean Jackson

WR - Sammy Watkins
WR - Zay Jones
TE - Charles Clay

I'm pretty happy with the results, given that it was my first auction draft. McCoy, Hunt, and Thomas should be beasts this year. Cam Newton has finished top 7 in fantasy scoring in all but one of his seasons. Then I have high upside bench players like West, Charles, Burkhead, Zay, that I got on the cheap. We'll see how it goes. $600 prize for the winner.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.