Which NFL fanbase

I have been to a lot of the East Coast stadiums, a couple of the Mid West ones, and 3 Weast Coast.

Never had a problem at any of them.

But by far, and by an ever growing margin, the Pats fans at New Era are the absolute worst fans in all of sports. Amazing to me more I dont see more more fights at Pats games in Buffalo.

Best: Saints but I'm biased
Worst: New England (they know so little about football) but I haven't been to a game there in like 5 years so maybe it's changed.

The games there are not bad at all, its the ass hat fans that travel to Buffalo that are awful.

Best: Baltimore

Worst: Washington

The two stadiums are only like 30 miles apart but the game experience at FedEx Field sucks while Baltimore is festive and fun.

I feel sorry for Skins fans..they hate, and i mean deep down hate their owner, but love their team. They hate spending money they know goes to the owner, but are loyal to their team.

The fans are great in DC...but you are correct..in terms of atmosphere the worst game experience in all the NFL, quite possibly in all of sports, including college. And its a shame, cause the games at RFK were an absolute blast.

BTW Ice, I have not been to Lambeau yet, but already promised my son next year we are going for the Bills game as his graduation present.

Edited by plenzmd1

Hey Ice this is for you. Here's to an Olivia Munn-less season!

@profootballtalk

Aaron Rodgers has a new flame footballhttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/07/27/aaron-rodgers-has-rekindled-love-affair-with-football/

No wonder we started the season 4-6 last year ugh.

Everyone loved it 6 years ago, evryone that got to go that is. I had to cancel due to some work chit

I think we won 10-0 but it was closer than the score as you moved the ball at will but we forced a couple turnovers in the red zone.

No wonder we started the season 4-6 last year ugh.

I think we won 10-0 but it was closer than the score as you moved the ball at will but we forced a couple turnovers in the red zone.

TRent Edwards last start.. gave rise to the Amish Rifle...and my dog being named Fitzy!

this is gold from Wikipedia.

BTW, the game was 34-7, Trent was benched the next weekend against the Pats, then cut the Monday after the Pats game

On his final play as a Bill, against Green Bay, Edwards ran out of bounds on a fourth down scramble, 7 yards short of the first down marker with 1:10 to go. Edwards was benched the following day[13] in favor of Fitzpatrick, who would be the Bills' full-time starter for the next three seasons.

Edited by plenzmd1

Back to fans,I second the Baltimore is great place for a game, New Orleans was fantastic, KC is great, Pittsburgh is great.

One place i did not love and the fans were a bit cranky was San Diego strangely enough. Now that was eons ago..Leafs first game actually, Fluites first action as a Bill as well. :thumbdown: Christie

Edited by plenzmd1

Worst: Cincinnati, 2005. Someone behind me was giving me garbage and asking about how Hunter Kelly was doing (he had passed recently).

Best: Green Bay-Bills, 2014.

Lamest: Indy, back in the RCA dome, 1997 when it was the battle of Paul Justin and Todd Collins. What a dumb stadium and a very quiet crowd.

Worst: Cincinnati, 2005. Someone behind me was giving me garbage and asking about how Hunter Kelly was doing (he had passed recently).

Best: Green Bay-Bills, 2014.

Lamest: Indy, back in the RCA dome, 1997 when it was the battle of Paul Justin and Todd Collins. What a dumb stadium and a very quiet crowd.

i have never met a Bengals fan who knew anything about football. We have a ton here now that they've been "good" and I can't even have a real conversation with them about their team because they don't know anything about it. You can find most of them at the mall with their jerseys on. During the game. Edited by YoloinOhio