NFL over/ under wins

Bills O6.5 - Under - I think we are a 4 win team because of who we've lost, who we've replaced them with and mostly, who we've kept (QB).

Browns O4.5 - Agree

Indianapolis O8.5 - Under - This is just a gut feeling of mine. I, too, think Luck is the real deal. I just have a feeling that things around him will crumble.

Houston O8 - Under - They're gonna miss Wade and I think Watt retires mid-season due to another back injury.

KC U9 - Agree.

Detroit O7.5 - Agree.

Carolina O9 - Agree.

Tampa O8 - .Agree.

SF U5 - Agree.

Houston didn't have Wade the last couple of years and were the #1 defense basically without Watt.

Denver 8.0- under

Houston 8.0- under

Cincy 8.5- under

I can't get a feel on Denver and Cincy. If Denver gets any decent qb and running back play, they will be tough. Cincy also had a ton of losses last year so I'm not sure if they are bad or just had a bad year.

Houston didn't have Wade the last couple of years and were the #1 defense basically without Watt.

Yea Wade hasn't been there for 3 years now. I think he might be mistaking Wade with Romeo Crennel who has been their DC (and has a very good record as a DC in the league) who "stepped down" in the offseason to ensure they could keep Mike Vrabel by promoting him. Crennel is now Assistant Head Coach and Defensive consultant though so I imagine he is still having plenty of input and Vrabel played in Crennel's defense for the Patriots so I doubt you will see huge scheme change.

Yea Wade hasn't been there for 3 years now. I think he might be mistaking Wade with Romeo Crennel who has been their DC (and has a very good record as a DC in the league) who "stepped down" in the offseason to ensure they could keep Mike Vrabel by promoting him. Crennel is now Assistant Head Coach and Defensive consultant though so I imagine he is still having plenty of input and Vrabel played in Crennel's defense for the Patriots so I doubt you will see huge scheme change.

I can see Vrabel being a head coach one day.

I can see Vrabel being a head coach one day.

I can see him being one next year. He interviewed in San Fran this time I think..... If he coordinates a top 5 defense this year and the Texans go to the playoffs he will be one of the hot candidates next January.

Bills O6.5 - safest bet in sports. We win enough games to not be terrible and to never draft high enough for a stud qb.

The Bills winning 7 games this season is the safest bet in sports? Is this sarcasm relating to the 18 years of mediocrity? :) Because if not, in my mind at least right now the Bills are a 7-9 win team. But with who they lost, Shady a year older, and an entirely new coaching staff (with a lot of them doing their current job for the first time ever), less than 7 wins is very possible.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Bills - Over

Charges 7.5 - under

Cowboys 9.5 under

Panthers 9 - under

New England 12.5, I like the under at 12-4 and you still win. Sounds good to me.

Panthers under 8.5 is + 145, i like that bet

BTW, the Jets under 4.5 is MINUS $200...everybody and their brother betting that, using a strong indication to bet the other way.

The Bills winning 7 games this season is the safest bet in sports? Is this sarcasm relating to the 18 years of mediocrity? :) Because if not, in my mind at least right now the Bills are a 7-9 win team. But with who they lost, Shady a year older, and an entirely new coaching staff (with a lot of them doing their current job for the first time ever), less than 7 wins is very possible.

Without doing the research, I would bet we have averaged 7 wins per season during the drought. We aren't good, we aren't terrible, we are slightly below average.

You completely missed the point of the thread.

I am shocked you didn't like the Carolina pick!!! :)

it's nice with Carolina. I am a fan by default. Keeping up with them whether I want to or not because locality. I want them to succeed because j like seeing things work. I am arguably more honest on them than I am buffalo because I allow myself to see the faults.

Once Olsen retires they're screwed.

Would it be legal to set up a betting pool where TBDers can back up their predictions with a friendly wager?

Doesn't have to be be big money. $10-20 on how many wins the Bills finish with. Winners split the pool evenly.