NFL over/ under wins

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/19380236/nfl-westgate-las-vegas-reveals-unders-all-32-nfl-teams

Call you me shot and let's see who the experts are.

Best bets for me:

Bills O6.5 - safest bet in sports. We win enough games to not be terrible and to never draft high enough for a stud qb.

Browns O4.5 - I can't believe I'm saying this but I like what the Browns are doing.

Indianapolis O8.5 - Luck has gone from overrated to underrated. They got rid of the worst GM in sports. They will be back in the playoffs.

Houston O8 - they won games with dog crap at qb last year and get Watt back. Watson is going to be solid and it will make me sad since we passed on him.

KC U9 - lot of changes and they are going to need Alex Smith to step up. That is a big problem. Also, Mahomes will play this year and he will be good by next season.

Detroit O7.5 - they are an 8 win team at worst.

Carolina O9 - bad SB hangover, huge bounce back.

Tampa O8 - Jameis is a terrible dude but he isn't as fat and they are loaded on offense. They are a playoff team.

SF U5 - they are cat poo.

What say you?

I like a lot of yours. Bills over, Houston over, Cleveland over, Jets under, Baltimore under, Giants over, Vikings under

If the Ravens go over, is Flacco elite? :)

And I'm excited for Captian Checkdown Jr Bradford to suck this year and have another team trade a 1st round pick for him.

If the Ravens go over, is Flacco elite? :)

And I'm excited for Captian Checkdown Jr Bradford to suck this year and have another team trade a 1st round pick for him.

I'd be impressed if Flacco won 10 games with that team. Their talent isn't good. The Vikings aren't a good team either. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I would add:

Pats* O12.3

Jets U5

And, I wouldn't make the bet on SF, or the Texans.

Or, quite frankly, the Bills.

As is, sure, we are an 8 win team. But, I fear that we are only one or two injuries away from a 5 win season.

Every team is an injury or 2 away from 5 wins.

Bills under 6.5. Too many good qb's to face.

Jets under 5. No qb = more doom

Texans over 8. Watson and Watt ftw

Raiders over 9.5. Beast mode/Carr/Cooper/Mack crush the league

Buccaneers over 8. Desean Jackson/OJ Howard and Jameis takes another step forward.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

Lot depends on the odds you have to lay , as these bets are not simple losing bet pays 10% vig.

For instance , right now on Bills you have to lay $150 to win $100 if you like the Bills over. The under on the other hand is +120.

If you are betting these online, shop for best odds much as would do anything else.

The odds make many of these bets unplayable if you like the side that the public does, with the Bills a great example of that right now.

Edited by plenzmd1

Every team is an injury or 2 away from 5 wins.

Well, sure. But all teams aren't so equal in this respect. It's far more likely, imo, that we lose TT to injury than, say the Packers lose Rogers, or the Pats* lose Brady*. And, the loss of Shady, could be equally devastating, as could the loss of Sammy, for that matter. How many teams' playoff aspirations would be sunk by the loss of their RB?

Well, sure. But all teams aren't so equal in this respect. It's far more likely, imo, that we lose TT to injury than, say the Packers lose Rogers, or the Pats* lose Brady*. And, the loss of Shady, could be equally devastating, as could the loss of Sammy, for that matter. How many teams' playoff aspirations would be sunk by the loss of their RB?

Just a couple (maybe Pittsburgh and Arizona). Every team is out (or at least could be) without their QB. Every team has guys that are indispensable though. Von Miller, Khalil Mack, Julio and guys like that are obvious. There are lesser guys too like Cam Jordan and Travis Kelce that their teams can't be without. They just don't have someone to fill that role. Any team that loses their best players is in trouble in a league with such a small margin for error.

A couple of years ago Green Bay went to hell when David Baktiari went down. They still had the best Quarterback on the planet but he wasn't getting a chance to plant a foot before a pass rusher was in his grill. It is faaar from only Buffalo who have indispensable non Quarterbacks.

Edited by GunnerBill

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/19380236/nfl-westgate-las-vegas-reveals-unders-all-32-nfl-teams

Call you me shot and let's see who the experts are.

Best bets for me:

Bills O6.5 - safest bet in sports. We win enough games to not be terrible and to never draft high enough for a stud qb.

Browns O4.5 - I can't believe I'm saying this but I like what the Browns are doing.

Indianapolis O8.5 - Luck has gone from overrated to underrated. They got rid of the worst GM in sports. They will be back in the playoffs.

Houston O8 - they won games with dog crap at qb last year and get Watt back. Watson is going to be solid and it will make me sad since we passed on him.

KC U9 - lot of changes and they are going to need Alex Smith to step up. That is a big problem. Also, Mahomes will play this year and he will be good by next season.

Detroit O7.5 - they are an 8 win team at worst.

Carolina O9 - bad SB hangover, huge bounce back.

Tampa O8 - Jameis is a terrible dude but he isn't as fat and they are loaded on offense. They are a playoff team.

SF U5 - they are cat poo.

What say you?

you're being far too generous.

carolina is in a heap of a mess. indianapolis could be the one to actually do better worth a hill of beans

tampa just nah

i do like detroit a little and kc could win 8-9

Just a couple (maybe Pittsburgh and Arizona). Every team is out (or at least could be) without their QB. Every team has guys that are indispensable though. Von Miller, Khalil Mack, Julio and guys like that are obvious. There are lesser guys too like Cam Jordan and Travis Kelce that their teams can't be without. They just don't have someone to fill that role. Any team that loses their best players is in trouble in a league with such a small margin for error.

A couple of years ago Green Bay went to hell when David Baktiari went down. They still had the best Quarterback on the planet but he wasn't getting a chance to plant a foot before a pass rusher was in his grill. It is faaar from only Buffalo who have indispensable non Quarterbacks.

OK. O6.5 it is! (wait a minute... is that right?...)

It's a sign of the apocalypse for someone loving both the Browns and Bills SO MuCH that they were compelled to start a new thread about it.

The combined win total of the Bills and Browns would compete for the 2nd Wild Card sport maybe.

It's a sign of the apocalypse for someone loving both the Browns and Bills SO MuCH that they were compelled to start a new thread about it.

The combined win total of the Bills and Browns would compete for the 2nd Wild Card sport maybe.

I suppose you mean just this year?

Their combined wins in 2015 was 11

Their combined wins in 2014 was 16 :lol:

Bills O6.5 - Under - I think we are a 4 win team because of who we've lost, who we've replaced them with and mostly, who we've kept (QB).

Browns O4.5 - Agree

Indianapolis O8.5 - Under - This is just a gut feeling of mine. I, too, think Luck is the real deal. I just have a feeling that things around him will crumble.

Houston O8 - Under - They're gonna miss Wade and I think Watt retires mid-season due to another back injury.

KC U9 - Agree.

Detroit O7.5 - Agree.

Carolina O9 - Agree.

Tampa O8 - .Agree.

SF U5 - Agree.

You completely missed the point of the thread.

you're being far too generous.

carolina is in a heap of a mess. indianapolis could be the one to actually do better worth a hill of beans

tampa just nah

i do like detroit a little and kc could win 8-9

I am shocked you didn't like the Carolina pick!!! :)