I'm hoping Peterman really have a good camp

I have no real hope for either of the young Quarterbacks on the roster. Not a Peterman fan and Cardale is probably a lost cause. I still expect Yates to be the #2.

I hope every player has a good camp. Except Yates. I'm sure he's a great guy but it would suck if he makes this team.

Just another way coaches are kitty cats. Yates has "experience." Even if that experience is many sucking. Stick with the young guys.

I think it is camp dependent but if any of the young guys show anything I think Yates is gone. He is a coach during training camp. I'm with you biscuit if he makes the team it speaks poorly of cardale and peterman. Best case scenario is TT looks fantastic and Peterman/Cardale look promising while Yates is looking for a new team.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about being a downer but he was a 5th round pic for a reason. Maybe we get lucky but I wouldn't bet on it.

Not saying he will ever be any good, but draft position isn't always a guaranteed predictor of future success. Many examples of later round players who have surprised everyone and had long, successful careers.

I'm hoping any QB has a really good camp

Agreed. Hopefully they all play great.

I think Cardale Jones is going to take huge step forward this year and have a monster camp. I know I'm going to get blasted but he has a big upside and is going to push Tyrod, My prediction is if TT gets hurt this year and misses any time Jones is taking over and not looking back.

would love this to happen, but man he would have to take a leap not just a step.

Sheer foolishness. I'd take Wentz/Smith/Tannehill any day

Wentz looked terrible as the season went on.

Sheer foolishness. I'd take Wentz/Smith/Tannehill any day

His numbers have been a bit better than Smith and Tannehill over the last 2 years (better record than Tannehill too). You may pick them but it seems like the majority would disagree: https://twitter.com/ledyardnfldraft/status/885824710457556997

I think that Wentz has a chance to be a good QB but as of today Tyrod is the better player.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

If either CJ or Peterman were close to TT , I'd rather have them start.

Dennison's offense is what Peterman potentially has going for him. Add a healthy Sammy, Zay Jones earns his keep and Shady is still at the top of his game and it could be top 15.

The guy I have no use for is Yates. He puts the ourneyman in journeymen!!!! The only way he should be on the 53 is if TT is injured in the preseason and even then as a backup.

Put Tyrod on that KC team and he puts up equal or better numbers than Alex Smith. KC's defense is very good and reason why they have been a perennial playoff contender.

If you look at both their stats for the past 2 years they are practically the same.

I see Tyrod and Alex Smith being equal in terms of what they offer a team. Put a strong running game and defense around them and you could win with both guys. Winning a Super Bowl with either of them whole different question.

Tannehill over Taylor? Why? I think Taylor is much better than Tannehill

Over the past 2 years Tannehill has the edge in YPG by 10.4 Yards (258.9 - 248.5). Tyrod has the edge in TD/G (1.62 vs 1.55), TD/TO Ratio (3.36 vs 1.50), Yards per Touch (6.22 vs 6.14), TD% (4.30% vs 4.02%), and TO% (1.28% vs 2.68%).

Over the past 2 years Tannehill has the edge in YPG by 10.4 Yards (258.9 - 248.5). Tyrod has the edge in TD/G (1.62 vs 1.55), TD/TO Ratio (3.36 vs 1.50), Yards per Touch (6.22 vs 6.14), TD% (4.30% vs 4.02%), and TO% (1.28% vs 2.68%).

Thanks for this. I'm too lazy to look it up. I just watch both play and it's obvious Taylor is the better QB

Put Tyrod on that KC team and he puts up equal or better numbers than Alex Smith. KC's defense is very good and reason why they have been a perennial playoff contender.

If you look at both their stats for the past 2 years they are practically the same.

I see Tyrod and Alex Smith being equal in terms of what they offer a team. Put a strong running game and defense around them and you could win with both guys. Winning a Super Bowl with either of them whole different question.

I don't know, Tyrod rolling out on bootlegs with a lot of space to throw or run has my pants feeling tighter.

Thanks for this. I'm too lazy to look it up. I just watch both play and it's obvious Taylor is the better QB

I had it all in a spreadsheet of all the QBs (26) who meet minimum criteria (18+ starts, 500+ attempts) over the past 2 years, so it wasn't too difficult :D

False..... Simien passed for more yards in less games and went 8-6

umm...im pretty sure Elway would rather TT over Simien. He Did try to get him. Absolutely ridiculous to think Simien would earn the start over Tyrod. I dont care what stats say. Tyrod is better

umm...im pretty sure Elway would rather TT over Simien. He Did try to get him. Absolutely ridiculous to think Simien would earn the start over Tyrod. I dont care what stats say. Tyrod is better

The only thing that's absolutely ridiculous is you using the term absolutely ridiculous.

If Elway wanted him he should have taken his shot when the bills were shaving 10 mil off his contract.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5YDgzIQQD-0

Simdog goes in !!

Edited by Maury Ballstein

The only thing that's absolutely ridiculous is you using the term absolutely ridiculous.

If Elway wanted him he should have taken his shot when the bills were shaving 10 mil off his contract.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5YDgzIQQD-0

Simdog goes in !!

You're a riot Ballstein! The fact is Elway tried his damnedest to get TT and had to settle on drafting Lynch. And Simien outplayed him to win the starting job. There is no other truth to be told about it