Let's get ready... 2017 BOLD predictions

On 7/17/2017 at 3:19 PM, xRUSHx said:

NE Dallas Superbowl

Buffalo once again misses the playoffs, in fact has trouble matching Rex record. A cordinator is fired and some fans still think Tyrod is better then anyone drafted. 2018 once again no playoffs and this staff gets fired.

2019 New GM dumps Tyrod before the draft and goes all in on drafting a QB in 2019. 2020 Bills finally get a wild card and break the longest loser streak In sports.

Mine is still a work in progress I guess..lol

On 7/15/2017 at 6:27 PM, KellyToughII said:

I say 7-9, The Bills get a top 15 pick and combine it with KC's pick to move into the top 3 and FINALLY Get a franchise QB

Carolina V Oakland in the SB, Oak Wins

Your still in it but I do not see Oakland making it for you

On 7/17/2017 at 8:03 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Christian Hackenberg, Bryce Petty and or Josh McCown have a far better season that expected and the JETS (still suck) tank fails to get them the #1 draft pick.

Hmmm?

On 7/15/2017 at 3:25 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Taylor finishes with 4000 yards passing and 30 passing touchdowns.

The bills win a playoff game.

You said bold, right? :flirt:

Ever the buzzkill aren't we Thurm? :doh:

4000 yards, seams to be off a little, lol

Did he even hit double digits in the passing TDs? lol 

Edited by xRUSHx

On 7/13/2017 at 8:08 PM, McBean said:

League wide prediction: Dallas Cowboys go 8-8 at best

Bills prediction: Team improves but Tyrod declines. 7-9 and we trade the house for our pick of Allen, Darnold, or Rosen.

Holy crap I was spot on.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

4000 yards, seams to be off a little, lol

Did he even hit double digits in the passing TDs? lol 

Whoa holy crap talk about digging up a thread!

Yeah it was a bold prediction that was way off. Aren't bold predictions supposed to be things that no one expects?

I was wrong, but let me also tell you something, if I ever use this :flirt: with you, it means I'm just messing around or being sarcastic or playful or whatever you want to call it.

That was more a desperately hopeful prediction than anything. A clearly wrong one.

I was also one of the only posters talking playoffs before the season started. 3 games left and we still have a shot and have already matched last year's win total. 

You've said countless times this team would never make the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor under center.

Still 3 games left and we currently hold the 6 seed while you're claiming he won't get more than 54 yards passing against the 'Phins.

I understand why you're digging this up after you said that and then on the same day you said it you forgot you said it.

That was embarrassing. So I'll call my prediction an embarrassing prediction and say I was wrong 0:)

On 12/12/2017 at 11:49 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Whoa holy crap talk about digging up a thread!

Yeah it was a bold prediction that was way off. Aren't bold predictions supposed to be things that no one expects?

I was wrong, but let me also tell you something, if I ever use this :flirt: with you, it means I'm just messing around or being sarcastic or playful or whatever you want to call it.

That was more a desperately hopeful prediction than anything. A clearly wrong one.

I was also one of the only posters talking playoffs before the season started. 3 games left and we still have a shot and have already matched last year's win total. 

You've said countless times this team would never make the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor under center.

Still 3 games left and we currently hold the 6 seed while you're claiming he won't get more than 54 yards passing against the 'Phins.

I understand why you're digging this up after you said that and then on the same day you said it you forgot you said it.

That was embarrassing. So I'll call my prediction an embarrassing prediction and say I was wrong 0:)

I did not dig it up, someone earlier on this page did. I seen your comment in it and brought it up though, lol

Edited by xRUSHx

10 hours ago, fansince88 said:

You, @GunnerBill, are a genius.  Although @John from Hemet......not so much. LOL

Haha.  I do look to have had a good year this year..... I've had plenty of busted ones in previous years.  Last year I bold predicted Blake Bortles to lead the league in passing yards.  We all have our moments :D 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Haha.  I do look to have had a good year this year..... I've had plenty of busted ones in previous years.  Last year I bold predicted Blake Bortles to lead the league in passing yards.  We all have our moments :D 

Boy, thats quite the moment.