@ LA (Chargers)

Heitz

Just bought my tickets for the tailgate and game.  Section 232 iirc, bills sideline upper deck 50ish yard line.  Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones.  Pm me if we’ve never met and you wanna have a beer

Bought tickets for me and the Fiancée!!! She surprised me with tickets for my birthday today!!!!!   Hope to meet everyone, former Boston backer.   

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Just bought my tickets for the tailgate and game.  Section 232 iirc, bills sideline upper deck 50ish yard line.  Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones.  Pm me if we’ve never met and you wanna have a beer

Def want to have a beer with you 

9 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

Does anyone know if there's a hotel that people are planning to stay at? 

Staying at the Hayatt. You?

Hmmm, no idea.  Not the Hyatt I don’t think.  I’ll find out tomorrow.

3 hours ago, taglientep said:

Bought tickets for me and the Fiancée!!! She surprised me with tickets for my birthday today!!!!!   Hope to meet everyone, former Boston backer.   

Def want to have a beer with you 

Staying at the Hayatt. You?

Are you going to the tailgate?

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

Hmmm, no idea.  Not the Hyatt I don’t think.  I’ll find out tomorrow.

Are you going to the tailgate?

We will be there at the tailgate.  I think we might take an Uber to the game not worry about parking and save the 40/100 bucks. Sorry last post was confusing because of my excitement.   My fiancée surprised me with game tickets, so I purchased 2 tailgate tickets.  

Are you gonna go to the tailgate NewEra?

27 minutes ago, taglientep said:

We will be there at the tailgate.  I think we might take an Uber to the game not worry about parking and save the 40/100 bucks. Sorry last post was confusing because of my excitement.   My fiancée surprised me with game tickets, so I purchased 2 tailgate tickets.  

Are you gonna go to the tailgate NewEra?

Oh yeah.  I’ll be there bright and early!  Nice added twist with sweet Nate starting.  

I had to invoke the Stubhub Fan Guarantee on this game, never done that before.  Seller marked the tickets as delivered electronically, never got an email.  Stubhub emailed and called the seller, no response.

Supposedly should be getting a new e-ticket in the same section sometime in the next day.

17 hours ago, sullim4 said:

I had to invoke the Stubhub Fan Guarantee on this game, never done that before.  Seller marked the tickets as delivered electronically, never got an email.  Stubhub emailed and called the seller, no response.

Supposedly should be getting a new e-ticket in the same section sometime in the next day.

Got mine from stubhub as well.  Got them via email no issues.

Arriving in LA at 8am.  Anyone know of any good breakfast spots in the area?  We’re staying within walking distance to the stadium. Also, is there anything planned for Saturday night? Where’s everyone going?

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

Got mine from stubhub as well.  Got them via email no issues.

Arriving in LA at 8am.  Anyone know of any good breakfast spots in the area?  We’re staying within walking distance to the stadium. Also, is there anything planned for Saturday night? Where’s everyone going?

Good question about Sunday night.  

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2017 at 1:30 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

Tailgate was great. Had a terrific time with New Era and Heitz et al. Then the game. Ugh.

Nice little stadium. They couldn't even sell out 27,000. Good place to watch the game from though, and a beautiful day in LA.

Did we win yet!?!  :D:beer:

• SDS locked this topic