NBA 2017-18

Best player in the draft Lonzo Ball put on a show tonight

Pretty pretty good, but too early to claim this. Tatum, Dennis Smith Jr, Fultz will all bring it too.

And the lakers win the Summer league championship

It of course will be the only championship the lakers win this year....however we appear to have had an excellent draft

Kuzma is a stud.

Ball really impressed me during Summer League. I know it is only summer league but I do enjoy his brand of basketball. Magic Johnson is the reason I am a Laker fan and I would emulate the no look passes on the playground. I love free flowing basketball so much more than half court sets. Passing is contagious as we saw from his team mates as well. I don't think they can climb out of the cellar quite yet in a ridiculously stacked west but Ball is the kind of player that might help actually attract players when the Lakers make their big move next year. I'm dreaming of LeBron to the Lakers still.

Frye & Kyrie for Porzingis & Melo

Cavs start:

Rose

LeBron

Melo

Love

Porzingis

It would certainly zig while the league is zagging. That big ball lineup would be tough for the smaller teams. However I would be concerned about ball movement and spacing with them. Let alone Roses knees :death:

It would certainly zig while the league is zagging. That big ball lineup would be tough for the smaller teams. However I would be concerned about ball movement and spacing with them. Let alone Roses knees :death:

The weird thing is (outside of Rose) they could really space the floor. He would attack like Kyrie but he can't shoot. The rest of those guys can all knock down shots. They probably can't defend anyone though. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Kyrie is gone imo. I don't blame him either. This team is built around lebron's skill set, not his. He's a ball dominant PG who has been asked to play off the ball. There is no guarantee Lebron is back next year and kyrie lived through the non-Lebron years in Cleveland once already. The Cavs have no up and coming talent and have been adding old guys to be role players for years. He's smart. Taking charge of his career. He believes in the category of harden/Westbrook. Whether anyone agrees or not, he wants to go prove that somewhere.

Bottom line - as a Celtics fan I'm loving it

Edited by YoloinOhio