NBA 2017-18

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

I'm there for game 2 tonight, 6pm in Toronto

should be loud

Have fun at the game. They have my heart and money tonight. Double digits please!

early start!? Well there goes that dream! Glad I didn’t watch. Yeeesh

Edited by Commonsense

No reason Embiid shouldn't just bang down low repeatedly until he is too tired to continue. Rest, rinse, repeat. They have no real options but to throw bodies at him and try to force turnovers.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

It’s slipping away....

Love is having his best game as a Cav when it matters

Oh my. Legs and SVP just killed em post game too. Hate to see money down the pooper you  and Common. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Oh my. Legs and SVP just killed em post game too. Hate to see money down the pooper you  and Common. 

That was just so sad, they didn’t even try to compete right from the start of the third quarter....

27 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Fultz > Tatum gonna cost Philly a finals appearance. 

Saw nothing from Saric/Bellinelli 

Raptors need to burn that court down.    Place is cursed.   

Have to feel bad for the big man so far. He is doing work out there.

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Fultz > Tatum gonna cost Philly a finals appearance. 

Saw nothing from Saric/Bellinelli 

Raptors need to burn that court down.    Place is cursed.   

It was so much fun with Lowry and DeRozan pounding their chests and giving primal yells beating the living bag out of the Nets/Knicks/Pistons/Bulls when they were tanking

the trouble is Toronto fans see no nuance in sports and act like every pitch, shift, jump shot is as intense as a hockey fight

the announcers SCrEaM in triumph over every strike call or icing call or bunny made no matter how inconsequential 

worst is baseball where the TV clown calls every can of corn like “the Giants have won the pennant!!!!!”

49 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Advice for Philly, don’t draft guys with no J, Markelle Fultz? All those letters no J. Ben Simmons? Still no J.

Jaylen Brown. Jayson Tatum. 

In all seriousness Philly will be fine when they ink Lebron after the season.

Ainge trading down and getting Tatum and an additional 1st rd pick instead of taking Fultz>>>>

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Celts are 6.5 point dogs tonight, they have been underdogs for the first 3 games. Can anyone think of a time where a team was an underdog for each game and swept the favorite? 

I’m sure it has happened, they are asking on the radio and I can’t come up with an answer.