One thing that NOBODY can argue about

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't argue about it? Try me. I can argue anything. Here goes.

Tomorrow actually doesn't exist at all since it never actually comes. As soon as it becomes real, it is transformed to today and there is a new tomorrow instantly. Tomorrow is never actually real.

So those signs I see in bars that read FREE BEER TOMORROW are a ruse?

I'm heading to the ledge..

Lol you two

...HARD to deny there a plenty of damn good folks around here like you, Fig, '73, etc (apologize if I missed some) who can put all football seriousness aside and joke around......seems like the mask I bought at Party City to hide my BBMB refugee origin is working so far... :thumbsup: ......

...HARD to deny there a plenty of damn good folks around here like you, Fig, '73, etc (apologize if I missed some) who can put all football seriousness aside and joke around......seems like the mask I bought at Party City to hide my BBMB refugee origin is working so far... :thumbsup: ......

Good folks here for sure !!

Isn't it like just one big cut down day?

That is going to put a halt to most of all our spirited debating over those last few guys who earn roster spots. We all have our favorites.

But now we get to make a list of 37 cuts and 10 PS players and can see how wrong we are with 47 names;)

It is not! Today is July!

Didn't Ben Williams play for the Bills?

DE going way back, nicely done :thumbsup:

....painted to 50 yard line I believe..............used a roller............. :thumbsup:

... you've been huffing paint...