• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow is JULY

COUNTOWN TO TRAINING CAMP

:)

No it isn't !

an you mispelled count down.

We should have some complicated filter so newbies cannot create new threads till somethingsomething or another.

You Must be another refuge doing a lamp post.

I see no statistical confirmation of your OPINION in regard to July being Tomorrow.

:nana:

Love ya John

Edited by 3rdand12

No it isn't !

an you mispelled count down.

We should have some complicated filter so newbies cannot create new threads till somethingsomething or another.

You Must be another refuge doing a lamp post.

I see no statistical confirmation of your OPINION in regard to July being Tomorrow.

:nana:

Love ya John

:thumbsup::D

Couldn't make camp last year but will be there with the boys this year, and the older one (16) is finally into football! Can't wait!

Good Dad !!

Awesome Doc. Have a great experience.

Do they like honest Mexican food? Authentic BBq ? Perhaps pastries?

I know of some good places nearby.

My Son and i were trying to get to a game finally after 15 years or so.

We talked about getting to camp as it is nearby, but schedule never meshed.And he has been in Cali for nearly two years now.

Good on You Doc !!

Can't argue about it? Try me. I can argue anything. Here goes.

Tomorrow actually doesn't exist at all since it never actually comes. As soon as it becomes real, it is transformed to today and there is a new tomorrow instantly. Tomorrow is never actually real.

Edited by Mark80

Couldn't make camp last year but will be there with the boys this year, and the older one (16) is finally into football! Can't wait!

Oh, man. My son is 14 and couldn't care less about football. I have hope!!!!!!

Can't argue about it? Try me. I can argue anything. Here goes.

Tomorrow actually doesn't exist at all since it never actually comes. As soon as it becomes real, it is transformed to today and there is a new tomorrow instantly. Tomorrow is never actually real.

So that explains all the signs: "Free Beer Tomorrow"? I'm pissed! I just kept waiting.....

Good Dad !!

Awesome Doc. Have a great experience.

Do they like honest Mexican food? Authentic BBq ? Perhaps pastries?

I know of some good places nearby.

My Son and i were trying to get to a game finally after 15 years or so.

We talked about getting to camp as it is nearby, but schedule never meshed.And he has been in Cali for nearly two years now.

Good on You Doc !!

Thanks 3rdand12. And sorry, I should have mentioned that I grew up in Pittsford and my mom and several relatives still live there. I was just trying to say that I was excited to be able to go this year because I couldn't last year (but did 2 years ago) and that it will be better now that at least my older son likes football.

Oh, man. My son is 14 and couldn't care less about football. I have hope!!!!!!

I had been trying to get them both into it since they were born. I even took them to camp years ago and they just wanted to do the kids stuff.

What finally got my older son into football was a friend asking him to join a fantasy football league he was starting last season. I helped him with the draft and during the season. But he decided to join.

Edited by Doc