Absurd Dynasty FF League

I was asked to join my first fantasy football league 4 years ago. Being a Bills fan it made football relevant through out the entire season and truly was a god send. However, it was a dynasty league that had no rules against holding on to your entire team... THATS RIGHT!! 17 players each team (12 teams)... I was in for a very rough season. Just missed the playoffs that year but figured out how this ppr league worked. I've been able to win a championship in this league thanks to the magic WR rookie year where I was able to snag ODB, Mike Evans, Martavis Bryant and Kelvin Benjamin.

I now believe I may have one of the best teams I've ever seen (albeit I may need to trade for some RB depth). Check it out and let me know what you think. I put them in order of importance (to me).

1.ODB

2.Mike Evans

3.Jordan Howard

4.Lamar Miller

5.Jordan Reed

6.Marcus Mariota

7.Martavis Bryant

8.Eric Decker

9.Jameis Winston

10.Kelvin Benjamin

11.Devante Parker

12.Kevin White

13.Hunter Henry

14.Kenneth Dixon

15.Robby Anderson

16.Malcom Mitchell

17.Josh Gordon

I'll have to drop 2 for a def and kicker but will wait til the season starts.

• 3 weeks later...

I was asked to join my first fantasy football league 4 years ago. Being a Bills fan it made football relevant through out the entire season and truly was a god send. However, it was a dynasty league that had no rules against holding on to your entire team... THATS RIGHT!! 17 players each team (12 teams)... I was in for a very rough season. Just missed the playoffs that year but figured out how this ppr league worked. I've been able to win a championship in this league thanks to the magic WR rookie year where I was able to snag ODB, Mike Evans, Martavis Bryant and Kelvin Benjamin.

I now believe I may have one of the best teams I've ever seen (albeit I may need to trade for some RB depth). Check it out and let me know what you think. I put them in order of importance (to me).

1.ODB

2.Mike Evans

3.Jordan Howard

4.Lamar Miller

5.Jordan Reed

6.Marcus Mariota

7.Martavis Bryant

8.Eric Decker

9.Jameis Winston

10.Kelvin Benjamin

11.Devante Parker

12.Kevin White

13.Hunter Henry

14.Kenneth Dixon

15.Robby Anderson

16.Malcom Mitchell

17.Josh Gordon

I'll have to drop 2 for a def and kicker but will wait til the season starts.

Looks good, although I keep drafting Lamar Miller and he always seems to disappoint. So, you definitely could use some RB depth, but doesn't everybody except those who take RBs in the 1st 3 rounds.

So, do you draft from the players not kept plus rookies?

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good, although I keep drafting Lamar Miller and he always seems to disappoint. So, you definitely could use some RB depth, but doesn't everybody except those who take RBs in the 1st 3 rounds.

So, do you draft from the players not kept plus rookies?

Exactly. Whatever players not rostered and rookies. I like it in the sense that we get to manage a team for the long haul.

• 3 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.