Sunday Ticket 2017

Mr Info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called yesterday. The first woman I spoke to was overseas. Lied straight to my face. I asked to be transferred to Customer Loyalty/Retention and was told "Oh, no sir. We don't have anything like that". Even after explaining to her that I have spoken to them on several occasions and that I had an agreement with them I wanted to discuss, she stuck with her story. "No, no, sir, Mister, We don't have anything like that. I can help you". I hung up. Called back a little later. Nice young man asked a few questions and then transferred me directly to customer loyalty. I made sure to get the direct phone # from the woman I spoke to in Customer Loyalty to avoid that hassle in the future.

The lady was super nice and friendly. We chatted and joked while she looked in her system for the best deals. I explained that I don't need Max and would not want to pay extra for it. She says it's now included in all of the NFL Ticket packages. It's not separate anymore. So, she offers me the Ticket/Max for 1/2 off of the regular price. 4 payments of $47.25 (approx. 189.00). And she can give me a $15/mo bill credit. ($180.00) so I would pay $9 for the Ticket. I agree to that. As she is entering everything into the system, she comes back and says "I found you a better deal". I end up only paying for payments $24.00 ($96 total) and still getting the $15.00/mo bill credit. So they are paying me to have the NFL Ticket. LOL

THEN, she says she can also give my the Expanded sports station package Free for a year (included NHL channel, Golf Channel, Speed, etc. Plus the regional sports networks. This is an $84 value.

I was pretty happy with the outcome.

I have had the streaming every year since it launched, so far this is the best it has looked on the PS4 app and no stuttering. Fingers crossed they finally worked out the kinks.

What are you paying to stream it through the PS4 app. I keep hearing it advertised, but never heard the details.

I have had the streaming every year since it launched, so far this is the best it has looked on the PS4 app and no stuttering. Fingers crossed they finally worked out the kinks.

I was watching on my Roku to start and then no more than four minutes before kickoff it threw up an error so I had to quit out of the app. When I tried to open it back up, it said the servers had reached the user limit. I then used the PS4 app and like you said, it was the best I've seen over the past four years or so. I even did picture in picture with three other games and it was running flawlessly.

Mine is $200 for just the Go package, no Redzone. The site is showing packages starting at 280, so not sure if my price was grandfathered in or what.

https://nflst.directv.com/?DPSLogout=true&_requestid=332460

Has anyone ever had any luck with getting $ off NHL Center Ice from Directv? Currently costs $153.96

Not directly but they gave me a $15/mo credit for a year

I cancelled, they didn't offer me anything, and I was like, oh well. But it's still on my TV. I watched it this past Sunday...

It was a free preview weekend Edited by eball

I hadn't used DirecTV much at all since last season (only during AT&T outages). I turned it on an hour before gametime week 1 only to get a notice the receiver was too hot to work. I literally had to ice it down even though it had been turned off for months. After an hour we got it cooled down in time for kickoff and managed to see the game, albeit with a warning statement in one corner telling me it was getting hot again.

So......I make my DTV call to get a new box sent, only to be informed it will cost me $19.99 in shipping expenses. "Wait, your stuff doesn't work, so I have to pay to replace it for the right to continue to pay for the privilege?" Answer: YEP! I got the new box installed and working today, but I'll be in Nashville for a wedding this weekend.

The next call will be the WTF am I paying so much call.

• 2 weeks later...