Zach Bogosian (lower body, Oct.5; injured reserve) – 16 games
Jacob Josefson (lower body, Oct. 17; injured reserve) – 10 games
Josh Gorges (lower body, Oct. 20; injured reserve) – 9 games
Justin Bailey (lower body, Nov. 2; injured reserve) – 4 games
Rasmus Ristolainen (upper body, Nov. 4) – 3 games

TRANSACTIONS IN PAST 7 DAYS
11/7:
 Recalled D Zach Redmond from Rochester (AHL); Placed F Justin Bailey on IR
11/9: Assigned D Zach Redmond to Rochester (AHL)
11/10: Activated D Nathan Beaulieu from IR

UPCOMING GAMES
Tuesday, Nov. 14:
 Buffalo at Pittsburgh, 7 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 17: Buffalo at Detroit, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 18: Carolina at Buffalo, 7 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 20: Columbus at Buffalo, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 22: Minnesota at Buffalo, 7 p.m.

TONIGHT’S GAME
SABRES at CANADIENS

• This is the second of four meetings between the Sabres and Canadiens this season.
  • Last meeting: Montreal defeated Buffalo 3-2 (SO) in Buffalo on Oct. 5
  • Next meeting: Saturday, Nov. 11 in Montreal
  • The Sabres are 4-4-2 in their last 10 games vs. the Canadiens; 6-4-0 on the road
  • This is the 277th game all-time between Buffalo and Montreal; Buffalo has a 126-110-40 series record.
  • The Sabres are 54-71-13 on the road against the Canadiens all-time.

BROSSARD - Here's a look at the forward lines and defense pairings head coach Claude Julien featured at Saturday's morning skate at the Bell Sports Complex.

Pacioretty - Danault- Shaw
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Lehkonen
Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher
Hudon - de la Rose / Mitchell - Froese

Benn - Weber
Alzner - Petry
Benn - Morrow / Davidson

Lindgren
Fucale

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

Definitely something wrong with Eichel. He is routinely losing puck battles his strength used to to let him win. And his speed is a half step slower as well. Doesn't bode well moving forward. 

Maybe they should rest him? Leafs are 3-0 with Matthews injured and it has actually resulted in other players stepping up, who were doing !@#$ all before? 

14 hours ago, thebug said:

Maybe they should rest him? Leafs are 3-0 with Matthews injured and it has actually resulted in other players stepping up, who were doing !@#$ all before? 

I think a game or two in the press box might be in order. Unfortunately, we don't have the level of talent that Toronto does that can step up in his absence. We are old and slow while also young and not very deep in talent 

The Devils had a wild first two periods in Chicago on Sunday night as both teams combined to score 11 goals.

And to the delight of many hockey fans across NA, the Devils played a little NZT and the Devils blanked the 3 time Cup Champs in the third period.

Man, old habits die hard.

And Kane's name is being thrown around a lot for all three local teams down here. The scuttlebutt is the Sabres want established young NHLer's and NOT prospects.

The Sabres should hold out for a massive return on Kane. From the Devils end, Santini is one of the names the Sabres want, but the Devils want no part of dealing him, so the Devils will be a tough trade partner.

This Kane thing for the Sabres is fascinating. I think you guys should keep him though.

i wonder what the market could be for ROR?

On 11/11/2017 at 8:23 PM, K-9 said:

Definitely something wrong with Eichel. He is routinely losing puck battles his strength used to to let him win. And his speed is a half step slower as well. Doesn't bode well moving forward. 

How the !@#$ does every single player we've had for probably ten years get worse, starting with Tyler Myers?

this game will be on the DVR and will watch after the Duke-Michigan St game.

Freaking 11/15, and I have given up on watching them.Listened to the game Friday night on the drive up to Buffalo, I swear to Christ I could hear every sound uttered by every player through the radio it was so quiet in that place.

It was only a matter of time before Reinhart was moved back to wing and I'm glad to see it's on a line where he's had success. He's just not an NHL center. 

Moulson in the lineup at all is an abomination, let alone on the third line. 

Feel sorry for Girgs. 

Liking Falk's game lately. 

Pittsburgh has become our house of horrors and I look for Crosby to bust out of his slump in a big way tonight, especially when matched against the Eichel line. 

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Pittsburgh has become our house of horrors and I look for Crosby to bust out of his slump in a big way tonight, especially when matched against the Eichel line. 

OKay, might play a little sumpin sumpin just to make it interesting tonight. I can only bet good bets for the Sabres(cant bet on Penquins to win for instance) 

These are the props available to me on Bovada right now, anybody like 1 of these in aprticular?

Sabres Money line                        +205 (maybe)

Sabres Total Goals over  2 1/2    +120 (hate this one, must be a reason they dont want money on it)

Total Under 4 1/2 goals               +230  (kinda like this one)

Total Over 7 1/2                             + 315 ( interesting)

Total Goals Even                            +190 ( never even heard of this bet before, kinda like it!)

Sabres Score first                          +145( like that)

Kane scores more than Kessel     + 150

Okposo Scores a goal                   +250(hmm)

Jack scores 2 or more goals        +900(wowser)

Lehner shutout                                +1000

Think I might go with total goals even and Sabres score first

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

It was only a matter of time before Reinhart was moved back to wing and I'm glad to see it's on a line where he's had success. He's just not an NHL center. 

Moulson in the lineup at all is an abomination, let alone on the third line. 

Feel sorry for Girgs. 

Liking Falk's game lately. 

Agree on Reinhart.  If he does well, though, I can see them moving him and not Kane eventually.

I don't feel sorry for Girgensens.  Not in the least.  He is at best a fourth line center.