Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

Hmmm...started off year as top pairing, but then slipped down the depth chart only to be a healthy scratch in the playoffs. Anybody like this move?

yeah, I do, former 1sr Rd pick still young, 24, needs maturing, but could thrive under Housley's tutaledge, good size, very good skater

Great trade. 3rd rounders make it about 15% of the time and defensemen get better over a much longer timeline than forwards. Beaulieu has some size, can skate, and can move the puck. At this time, only Risto is clearly better. Let's see what Housley can do with him.

Am I to understand correctly that this is it in regards to trades before the expansion draft? No trades from now to the draft correct? I know folks may have traded picks to Vegas to ly off certain guys or take certain guys, but in terms of trades involving all non-expansion teams...thats it????

Really NcKenzie, Dreger, and Friedmen...this is going to be the craziest offseason ever??? Maybe I am missing something, and I had a feeling there would be little movement and stated that loudly in the other thread, but damn these guys were way off.

So now we wait till July 1 I am guessing to see if Kane gets traded for a D Man.

Am I to understand correctly that this is it in regards to trades before the expansion draft? No trades from now to the draft correct? I know folks may have traded picks to Vegas to ly off certain guys or take certain guys, but in terms of trades involving all non-expansion teams...thats it????

Really NcKenzie, Dreger, and Friedmen...this is going to be the craziest offseason ever??? Maybe I am missing something, and I had a feeling there would be little movement and stated that loudly in the other thread, but damn these guys were way off.

So now we wait till July 1 I am guessing to see if Kane gets traded for a D Man.

trade freeze ends Thursday morning

trade freeze ends Thursday morning

But those trades would be made anyway in any year... those chucklehead "experts" all claimed massive amounts of movement before the lists were submitted...and we essentially got zero trades related to the expansion draft...

@TSN_Sports

BREAKING: Protected lists for all 30 #NHL teams are public as the @GoldenKnights prepare for the expansion draft. http://www.tsn.ca/1.782246

BUFFALO SABRES

Available
William Carrier (F)
Nicolas Deslauriers (F)
Brian Gionta (F)
Derek Grant (F)
Justin Kea (F)
Matt Moulson (F)
Cal O'Reilly (F)
Cole Schneider (F)
Brady Austin (D)
Mathew Bodie (D)