Bills Trivia

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornelius Bennett?

Name any one of the 3 Bills who were kicked out of Rush's restaurant after eating their entire supply of lobster dainties?

Not looking through 9 pages, pretty sure one was Paul Maguire

During his last year of broadcasting, every week Van Miller told a memorable tale from one of his previous season. One of those tales was about a spotter who had too much to drink and started swearing at a linesman on the air when he disagreed with where the ball was spotted. Who was that spotter?

Since no one will get the answer I'll give it here, it was my Uncle John Cirrito

....who was the Bills 3rd round QB draft pick whose claim to fame is his 35.3% completion percentage, the worst all-time completion in a season (minimum 200 attempts)?

Without going to google...Gerry Marange (I'm sure the spelling is buhered)

After going to google I got the answer but did in fact butcher the spelling...Gary Marangi

Edited by Steve O

During his last year of broadcasting, every week Van Miller told a memorable tale from one of his previous season. One of those tales was about a spotter who had too much to drink and started swearing at a linesman on the air when he disagreed with where the ball was spotted. Who was that spotter?

Since no one will get the answer I'll give it here, it was my Uncle John Cirrito

....Gary Marangi is correct....good show.... :thumbsup:

If memory serves, Syracuse played University of Miami at Rich whiles Kelly was there. Think Dome was being constructed but not 100% sure on facts. I guess I'm getting old.

oh ok.. i thought you meant kelly's first game as Bill.. but you may be right about syracuse, they did play at rich a few games .

Joe DeLamielluere, Reggie McKenzie, Mike Montler, Dave Foley, Paul Seymour

...nice!........ :thumbsup:

............what Buffalo Bills OL made a name for himself by scoring 3 times in one season (twice on tackle-eligible plays), the best single season ever for an offensive lineman?..........

...nice!........ :thumbsup:

............what Buffalo Bills OL made a name for himself by scoring 3 times in one season (twice on tackle-eligible plays), the best single season ever for an offensive lineman?..........

i wanna say paul costa, but do not think it is him.. great question..