Beane assembles "all-star" staff

Omg... The supposed Einstein quote again?

There's literally nothing tying that quote to Einstein. He said himself he probably never said that.

As a race we need to stop using this quote, and we need to stop using it now!

It's such a "look at me I'm smart quoting Einstein" type of quote. It actually accomplishes the opposite since it's untrue.

Fact checking. It's important.

Do you know who coined the phrase - "drop dead'?

"Abraham Lincoln needs to shut the !@#$ up"

-John Wilkes Booth

adorable

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poster child for Soggy's complaint. He's not wrong.

Fun opinion. I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

Actually just forget about the respectfully part.

Haven't seen much from you to warrant any amount of that.

Do you know who coined the phrase - "drop dead'?

D.A.R.Y.L? Edited by likei've

Aka: "I signed up for this board earlier than many on here so therefore I am better."

Never posted much = why should we care then?

You're such a douche!

I thought you said you talked football here. Not on a single post have you said anything football related. What are you 12? Seriously you can't be more than 16 years old.

You're such a douche!

I thought you said you talked football here. Not on a single post have you said anything football related. What are you 12? Seriously you can't be more than 16 years old.

Funny that I'm the one being called names like it's middle school and I'm the 16 year old?

Do you know how to articulate yourself without name calling?

I haven't seen much evidence of it. I could call you fun names too but what would it accomplish that your posting doesn't already do for me?

Edited by likei've

As the great George Washington once said " the Bills will one day win the super bowl, and that's dandy!"

Hey, if you can make up quotes to sound smart, so can i, yeah?

Umm, do I really have to explain this to you?

The Human race. Just a board of geniuses we have here.

Human species

Race (human classification), a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations

This is what you said: "As a race we need to stop using this quote, and we need to stop using it now!"

Your inference by saying "a race" would mean that you believe there are other races, not just one race here. Regardless this a football forum and I won't argue this here. BTW, I can be found at PPP if you want to continue discussing this.

This is what you said: "As a race we need to stop using this quote, and we need to stop using it now!"

Your inference by saying "a race" would mean that you believe there are other races, not just one race here. Regardless this a football forum and I won't argue this here. BTW, I can be found at PPP if you want to continue discussing this.

Thank you. He's been at it all day. Needs banned.

There are no races? What?

When did this happen?

Edited by T-Bomb

Not to interrupt all this arguing to post about the original topic of this thread, but...

Since hiring former Carolina Panthers assistant general manager Brandon Beane to replace Whaley, the Bills have added six talent evaluators to their front office who have experience on either director or vice-president levels with other teams. The "all-star staff" assembled by Buffalo has caught the attention of former NFL scout Dan Hatman, who believes the Bills could become a case study that could lead more teams to change general managers after the draft instead of the customary period following the end of the regular season.

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/27999/could-bills-post-draft-gm-swap-shake-up-nfls-hiring-calendar

It's nice to see Rodak write a positive Bills article. Unusual, but nice.

It's hard to imagine the Bills being actual trend setters for the rest of the NFL though. But you never know I guess.

I do think Beane has hired an "all star" cast on paper. Whether or not the results follow is TBD. But I really like that he's not allowing his ego to get in the way of hiring top qualified candidates. It's eased a lot of my concerns about him. Although he does have some experience with scouting and player evaluation, he came up more on the administrative side of the business. But he has hired a very strong scouting and personnel staff around him. If they all do work together in a collaborative effort, I see good things happening.