Beane assembles "all-star" staff

I'm not sure why anyone has anything negative to say about these recent developments. I for one feel things are heading the right way. Will I still feel that way after we make mistakes? Yes cause this is entirely different from what we've done in the past and we need to **** can the past ways of ineptitude. We're headed the right way.

You're not from around here, are you? :lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Einstein once said, The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and always expecting different results.

Things feel different in Buffalo. I feel it's more grit, straight football business and building a winning mindset with a front office that is determined to make a name for themselves. Not the same ole same ole, "this is how it's always been done".

Being a Bills fan is infuriating for two main reasons: Bills and Bills fans. People complain when they retain the same staff, then complain when they fire everyone, then complain with basically every hire they make, and finally complain when others outside the Bills organization are providing positive outlook BECAUSE of those changes....wow....so, have they won anything? Well duh - NO, but neither has anyone else. How about this: we take it as a glimmer of hope, a sign of good changes from all the other re-washed bull-sparkle that's been given to us before, and that we are waiting to see how it turns out...? That's too much to ask? Really?

We're not allowed to be encouraged and yet, not ready to load up the gravy train...c'mon on.

Einstein once said, The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and always expecting different results.

Things feel different in Buffalo. I feel it's more grit, straight football business and building a winning mindset with a front office that is determined to make a name for themselves. Not the same ole same ole, "this is how it's always been done".

Omg... The supposed Einstein quote again?

There's literally nothing tying that quote to Einstein. He said himself he probably never said that.

As a race we need to stop using this quote, and we need to stop using it now!

It's such a "look at me I'm smart quoting Einstein" type of quote. It actually accomplishes the opposite since it's untrue.

Fact checking. It's important.

Edited by likei've

One of the things that I liked was when Beane said was that hes trying to bring in young guys who want to eventually become GMs. I know thats what alot of GMs say, but its articles and opinions like this one that give hope that we're moving in a new direction.

Itd be nice to be known as a team that prefers fresh talent evaluators and front office people to the old dinosaurs that have been roaming OBD for years.

There's literally nothing tying that quote to Einstein. He said himself he probably never said that.

It's such a "look at me I'm smart quoting Einstein" type of quote. It actually accomplishes the opposite since it's untrue.

You're an idiot! What is the point in you trying to be right all the time?

A simple quote on how I feel things feel different cause things for the last 15 years have seem redundant and haven't changed a thing or worked.

Go away cool guy

Edited by 1WATKINS4

Being a Bills fan is infuriating for two main reasons: Bills and Bills fans. People complain when they retain the same staff, then complain when they fire everyone, then complain with basically every hire they make, and finally complain when others outside the Bills organization are providing positive outlook BECAUSE of those changes....wow....so, have they won anything? Well duh - NO, but neither has anyone else. How about this: we take it as a glimmer of hope, a sign of good changes from all the other re-washed bull-sparkle that's been given to us before, and that we are waiting to see how it turns out...? That's too much to ask? Really?

We're not allowed to be encouraged and yet, not ready to load up the gravy train...c'mon on.

we were optimistic with Gregg, we wanted to be optimistic with Mularkey, then we had to pretend to be optimistic with Jauron, then we were pesimistic with Chan, then some were optimistic again with Marrone, Rex we weren't too optimistic but hey more publicity for us. you can only go through this so many times before you are jaded by the entire process. every 2-3 years a new regime. show me some wins and then we will get on board

I've been waiting for a long time to see this practice put into play. There is no salary cap for coaches and front office personnel, so why not spent to get a team of the very best?

I really do believe that a new Golden Age of Bills football is just on the horizon, and no I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid.

I've been waiting for a long time to see this practice put into play. There is no salary cap for coaches and front office personnel, so why not spent to get a team of the very best?

I really do believe that a new Golden Age of Bills football is just on the horizon, and no I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid.

Be careful on spreading how you feel. LikeI've will attack you and spread his knowledge on how andcwhat he believes socieryvshould act. You know, how know it Alls act, immature. Heaven forbid you share a quote.

I too believe things are going in a different direction. A better direction. A direction players will feel and latch onto.

I swear Bills fans will find a reason to B word about anything. We could win the damn superbowl 100-0 and fans would B word it should have been 107, or done better. Jesus folks they just complimented us.

Exactly the whole league has taken notice of the changes in Buffalo and have applauded them.

A big reason they've noticed is because it's unlike Buffalo to make since of things and look as if they are trying to build something special vs hiring a .500 coach from Syracuse, Rex Ryan, a GM that after 4 years thought EJ was still the future. It's been a mess for 15 years now and they see positivity and change at one Bills drive.

Classic definition of LAMP

You're an idiot! What is the point in you trying to be right all the time?

A simple quote on how I feel things feel different cause things for the last 15 years have seem redundant and haven't changed a thing or worked.

Go away cool guy

Trying to be right is something we should all strive for. Not just in fun factoids but in the way we live.

It might be hard for you to wrap your head around. But being called an "idiot" by someone who would use the Einstein "quote" like they're sharing some new brand of intelligence on the world is a bit of a badge of honor.

The way I see it I'm doing you a favor. Did you really want to use that quote again in your real life knowing that it's untrue? Think of how many times you've used it and people just nodded condescendingly to appease you.

You want to be that guy?

I think rodhack copied my thread idea from the weekend. I wish ESPN would fire him

if this is all you have to post, why must you post it?