Im turning over a new leaf as of today

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John is a really good guy and poster. He generally is very respectful and clearly loves the Bills.

He's just a bit of a homer (I say that as a reformed homer :) ). I'd rather have him on this board rather than miserable Richards.

Keep doing you John.

John is a really good guy and poster. He generally is very respectful and clearly loves the Bills.

He's just a bit of a homer (I say that as a reformed homer :) ). I'd rather have him on this board rather than miserable Richards.

Keep doing you John.

I plan to.....I am just going to try not to go down the path of these nasty retorts that end up going nowhere

I was playing with my grandchildren at the park yesterday.......and witnessed a fight between two homeless people in the corner of the park.

I dont know why....but it reminded my of some of my recent conversations with Ryan, Crusher, et.

I didnt like it......but I did turn over a new leaf as that is what is parked in my driveway....:)

Come on, no one's going to bait John with a Kobe comment?

;)

Hey now....u leave my black mamba out of this....:P

I plan to.....I am just going to try not to go down the path of these nasty retorts that end up going nowhere

I was playing with my grandchildren at the park yesterday.......and witnessed a fight between two homeless people in the corner of the park.

I dont know why....but it reminded my of some of my recent conversations with Ryan, Crusher, et.

I didnt like it......but I did turn over a new leaf as that is what is parked in my driveway....:)

Now John is talking about his "black mamba?" TMI John. :)

You've already established yourself as a guy who has a problem with other's opinions...especially in regards to the QB.

It's going to be somewhat difficult to pretend that guy doesn't exist in future discussions.

Maybe you should have had this epiphany a long time ago.

This is laughable coming from you. Really.

Well, now I'm going to picture homeless guys fighting when threads devolve. So that's a thing.

I support john

as i do all of you idiots

I DON'T BUY IT FOR A SECOND! -In fairness though, that's my stance on most things.. :lol:

Good look with this John... Now, where is Doc to take my action on a bet???? -JK!

you're next

Believe what you want.......any bad thing i ever said about anybody I will stop right now.....

Everything has a right to their opinion....im not going to try and change it....not a single thing that is discussed on this board is gonna sway anyone or change what happens on the field

I want a particular set of things to happen on this team....I will continue to root for them......im not going to try to change anyones mind from here on out.

There are a lot of unknowns that have to go right for this next season to be successful......and I like the direction we are going in the front office.

No....nobody talked to me...Im just tired of fighting arguements that will still be there in the morning.

I love you all......carry on

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

I agree

You've already established yourself as a guy who has a problem with other's opinions...especially in regards to the QB.

It's going to be somewhat difficult to pretend that guy doesn't exist in future discussions.

No surprise that the last of the EJ Brigade is here to keep kicking JFH :lol:

Was this really necessary.....get over yourself!

Edited by horned dogs

I have started threads too John and then woken up in the morning with a healthy, robust hangover with the realization "what have I done?" In my case I've made a fool out of myself more than once. In your case you're probably just tired and need a good nights rest. Everything will be clear as daylight in the morning.

Who here hasn't started an inebriated thread?

I remember your avatar from bbmb. Can't remember your name, but I remember your seemed like a good person. Maybe it was Grundy or maybe it's the beer talking.

Just let it go

Someone makes you mad on an internet than you need to look at how seriously ya take life and what matters.

Just be the change you want in others and let it go

Continue to say bad things about me. Firstly I can take it and secondly I most likely deserve it.

Carry on.

had a cousin of some sort post somewhere about words hurting. And being used to tear people down.

Whatever happened to turn the other cheek and more importantly sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me?

I remember your avatar from bbmb. Can't remember your name, but I remember your seemed like a good person. Maybe it was Grundy or maybe it's the beer talking.

Maybe it was the hot blonde holding the beer....:)

I once broke a Puerto Rican dude's arm for sweatpant money.

sweatpant money is important

its half my wardrobe

John, I haven't been hanging around too much. lately. But I don't recall you being a disrespectful or particularly contentious poster. Always thoughtful and respectful, from what I remember. Even if we didn't agree I always respected your take.

If that's changed, then there's that. But given the general change in tone of the posters here, and virtually everywhere on the Internet, I also kind of understand. It's one of the reasons I rarely post anymore.

As far as I'm concerned, you are one of the good guys, John.