Im turning over a new leaf as of today

John, I haven't been hanging around too much. lately. But I don't recall you being a disrespectful or particularly contentious poster. Always thoughtful and respectful, from what I remember. Even if we didn't agree I always respected your take.

If that's changed, then there's that. But given the general change in tone of the posters here, and virtually everywhere on the Internet, I also kind of understand. It's one of the reasons I rarely post anymore.

As far as I'm concerned, you are one of the good guys, John.

If my memory serves me well, Isn't JfH the one who challenged another (Hogboy I think?) to the infamous TSW "spearing contest" in the parking lot of the stadium. ?? Years ago, when we were all young and contentious. How much more contentious can one get, spearing contest is pretty damn contentious. :D

Glad to see that you are around and doing well!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, I haven't been hanging around too much. lately. But I don't recall you being a disrespectful or particularly contentious poster. Always thoughtful and respectful, from what I remember. Even if we didn't agree I always respected your take.

If that's changed, then there's that. But given the general change in tone of the posters here, and virtually everywhere on the Internet, I also kind of understand. It's one of the reasons I rarely post anymore.

As far as I'm concerned, you are one of the good guys, John.

Always respected ya Dean.....and miss your posts.

If my memory serves me well, Isn't JfH the one who challenged another (Hogboy I think?) to the infamous TSW "spearing contest" in the parking lot of the stadium. ?? Years ago, when we were all young and contentious. How much more contentious can one get, spearing contest is pretty damn contentious. :D

Im not particulary proud of that one

Im not particulary proud of that one

Wow. I don't recall that incident. Then again, I drink ya know.

John from Hemet is a gangstah!

I have started threads too John and then woken up in the morning with a healthy, robust hangover with the realization "what have I done?" In my case I've made a fool out of myself more than once. In your case you're probably just tired and need a good nights rest. Everything will be clear as daylight in the morning.

Who here hasn't started an inebriated thread?

Me. I learned a while ago that alcohol and the internet are a very bad combination :)

Believe what you want.......any bad thing i ever said about anybody I will stop right now.....

Everything has a right to their opinion....im not going to try and change it....not a single thing that is discussed on this board is gonna sway anyone or change what happens on the field

I want a particular set of things to happen on this team....I will continue to root for them......im not going to try to change anyones mind from here on out.

There are a lot of unknowns that have to go right for this next season to be successful......and I like the direction we are going in the front office.

No....nobody talked to me...Im just tired of fighting arguements that will still be there in the morning.

I love you all......carry on

John,

It takes courage to write a post like this and I admire you for it.

I hope you have a blessed day, my friend and I am happy the Lord brought us together through the Bills.

Eternally grateful for you,

Gugny

I always thought you were pretty respectful, but why the change of heart? Anything in particular happen? I slowed way down on my posts because of the idiots on this board always trying to pick a fight for saying the most benign things like snow is usually white colored.

Anyways just curious if you had a life changing event or something you might want to share.

I always thought you were pretty respectful, but why the change of heart? Anything in particular happen? I slowed way down on my posts because of the idiots on this board always trying to pick a fight for saying the most benign things like snow is usually white colored.

Anyways just curious if you had a life changing event or something you might want to share.

Any idiot knows snow turns brown/gray after it sits on the ground for a while. Filthy and needs a thorough cleaning!

:)