Im turning over a new leaf as of today

Believe what you want.......any bad thing i ever said about anybody I will stop right now.....

Everything has a right to their opinion....im not going to try and change it....not a single thing that is discussed on this board is gonna sway anyone or change what happens on the field

I want a particular set of things to happen on this team....I will continue to root for them......im not going to try to change anyones mind from here on out.

There are a lot of unknowns that have to go right for this next season to be successful......and I like the direction we are going in the front office.

No....nobody talked to me...Im just tired of fighting arguements that will still be there in the morning.

I love you all......carry on

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have started threads too John and then woken up in the morning with a healthy, robust hangover with the realization "what have I done?" In my case I've made a fool out of myself more than once. In your case you're probably just tired and need a good nights rest. Everything will be clear as daylight in the morning.

Who here hasn't started an inebriated thread?

Believe what you want.......any bad thing i ever said about anybody I will stop right now.....

Everything has a right to their opinion....im not going to try and change it....not a single thing that is discussed on this board is gonna sway anyone or change what happens on the field

I want a particular set of things to happen on this team....I will continue to root for them......im not going to try to change anyones mind from here on out.

There are a lot of unknowns that have to go right for this next season to be successful......and I like the direction we are going in the front office.

No....nobody talked to me...Im just tired of fighting arguements that will still be there in the morning.

the point of a bulletin board is to have discussions.

it is only when those discussions deviate from the topic at hand and begin to delve into personal attacks that makes something not what the reader came in for (well, most anyways). we are all human, we all do it from time to time, passions can be strong and elicit responses one might otherwise not make. when it gets to the point of 'i'm god and your a dick', one knows that it has gone too far. the trick is knowing when/how to avoid getting to that point and not cluttering the topic for everyone else.

I don't believe you. You'll need to convince me.

You've already established yourself as a guy who has a problem with other's opinions...especially in regards to the QB.

It's going to be somewhat difficult to pretend that guy doesn't exist in future discussions.

Maybe you should have had this epiphany a long time ago.

I hear you John.

I've been holding myself in check and refraining from posting the same thing over and over.

If only a few others could have that same restraint.....

As for the OP................. OOOPS! It happens.

You've already established yourself as a guy who has a problem with other's opinions...especially in regards to the QB.

It's going to be somewhat difficult to pretend that guy doesn't exist in future discussions.

Maybe you should have had this epiphany a long time ago.

I agree